Mikaela

Y/n's POV
8 years later

"Oh, Y/n!" Ferid sings as he opens my bedroom door
I turn towards the door as he steps closer to me.
"What is it?" I ask
"I just thought you might be a little hungry, so-"
"If I told you this once I've said it a million times I will never drink the blood of a human."
"You cannot live off my blood forever, you will have to do it one day, my sweet."
Ferid ran his hand along my cheek tilting my head up so I was looking into his ruby-red eyes. I pull away from him and turning my head away. I was human once and drinking there blood seemed wrong. I was turned into a vampire by force, I had no other option unless being dead helped anything.
"Anyway, back to the real reason I'm here," Ferid said changing the topic, "I need you to deliver this letter to Queen Krul, it's very important."
"Why me?" I ask
"The most trustworthy vampire I know."
Ferid held out the letter to me and I sigh with frustration as I take it.
"Fine," I say
To be honest, I really don't mind visiting Krul, she always has an interesting topic to ask me about, although she wasn't too happy to find out what Ferid did to me. I was so deep in thought that I almost didn't notice I was at the castle already. I push open the door and made my way towards the throne room where she spent most of her time. I knock on the door and shortly after heard, "Come in." I open the door to see Krul atop her throne but off to the side was a person, or should I say vampire, I have never seen before. His ocean blue eyes made me think he was in the same position as me.

"Y/n, good to see you again," Krul says
"I have a letter from Ferid, "I say getting right to the point
"Yes, I gathered that's why you came to visit," she said. "Mikaela grab the letter from her."
The blond boy named Mikaela walked over to me and I handed him the letter which he then walked up to Krul. She opened it and sighed before setting it aside.
"So, Y/n, has Ferid done anything to you?"She asked
I was looking for the right words when Mikaela spoke, "You live with Ferid?"
"Y-Yes," I reply to Mikaela's question
"I'm going to take you not answering my question as a yes he has done something," Krul said.
She stands up from her throne and walks down to me.
"He's done nothing to me, "I say as she got closer
"Are you sure?" Krul asked placing her hands on her hips.
"Y-Yes I am, "I reply
"Then tell him this, if he does anything to make you uncomfortable or to hurt you I will rip both his arms off and stuff them down his throat."
"I will rely the message."
"Good, now go, I have important business to attend to."
I nod as I leave the room that Mikaela boy on my mind.
"Y/n, was it?"Someone says from down the hall
I turn towards the voice to see Mikaela.
"Yes, that's me. And your name is Mikaela right?"
"How long have you been living with Ferid?" he asked
"Since I was about eight, why?"
"Just curious."
Mikaela turns and walks away and I stare at his back confused before I headed back to Ferid's mansion. What was up with him? I didn't know why but for some odd reason I feel sorry for him, I could tell that something was bothering him but it's none of my business.
Once back at Ferid's I head straight to my room hoping to avoid any form of contact with him.  As I open the door I see Ferid sitting at my desk going through the drawers, just my luck.
"Ferid, "I say
His shoulders tensed as she looked back at me.
"Your back earlier than expected," he said
"Did you send to talk to Krul just so you can go through my stuff?"I asked
"No, no, I just trust you the most and Krul would have my head if I went."
"She can have it."
I storm over to Ferid and grabbing his cape before I threw him out of my room. I slam the door shut before I went over and sat on the bed still thinking of the blond boy named Mikaela