Krul's Check-In

Mikaela's POV

"What did he do to her now?" Krul asked as a vampire who was reporting to her.
"No one is sure, Lord Ferid has no idea what is going on and lady Y/n is in unbelievable pain," he said.
Krul stood up and walked down the steps.
"Come, Mikaela, we're going to pay a visit to Ferid Bathory," She said.
I follow Krul without a word as she made her way to Ferid's mansion. Once we were there Krul pushed the door open and started to walk down the hall.
"Krul Tepes, to what do I owe the visit?" Ferid asked from down the hall.
"Where is she Ferid?" Krul demanded.
"Where's who?" Ferid replies with his own question. "I am afraid you will have to be more specific."
"Y/n, where is Y/n?"
"Oh, she's right through this door."
Ferid opens a door to a bedroom where Y/n laid in the bed.
"Y/n, you have company," Ferid says.
I watched as she shifted in the bed before she slowly sat up, her head jolted forward as if a gag reflex before she covered her mouth with her hand. She quickly picked up the can next to her bed and leaned over it.
"I-I'm sorry."She mumbled wiping her mouth
"Leave," Krul said looking back at Ferid.
"As you wish my queen."
Ferid closed the door behind him leaving only the three of us in the room.
"Y/n, what's wrong?" Krul asked walking over to her
"I d-don't k-know," she replied.
I noticed her hand started to twitch, with her other hand she reached over and grabbed her wrist, stopping the sudden movements. Her breath quickened and she looked like she was in pain, I knew that feeling all too well.
"Mika,get Ferid in here."
"Right."
I rush out of her room in search of Ferid.

                        Krul's POV

"S-so thirsty," Y/n murmured.
It's obvious she had not had a sip of blood well she was in this state, and with her being in the same position as Mika makes being thirsty a difficult situation. The door opened and Ferid walked in followed by Mika.
"Sweet little Y/n, I hear you're-"
Y/n jumped from her bed and bit into Ferid's neck, cutting him off as she began to feed.
"Ah, I see you are thirstier then I thought, "Ferid said with a smile, placing a hand on the back of her head.
Y/n slow moved her head away.
"I-I'm sorry," she said looking down wiping her mouth.
"What is going on with her?" I asked
"Whatever do you mean?"Ferid replies helping Y/n back to her head.
"Do not play dumb with me, there is something going on here!"
"If I told you "I don't know what's going on" would you believe me?"
"What are you talking about?"
"I-I believe there's a demon trying to take control of me," Y/n says
"What?" we all reply.
"I'm not a hundred percent sure but I do believe that something, demon or not, is trying to take control of me which is causing me to feel this way," she explains.
"Ferid."
I look over at Ferid and he held his hands up in a non-guilty way.
"This is the first I've heard of it," he says.
"I'll send some vampires who know what they're doing to examine her," I say walking towards the door. "Come, Mika, we're leaving."