Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

Melanie's POV:

School finally let out and I quickly left. I was to meet the Harry and the guys at the airport to say good-bye. When I pulled up to the airport there was a couple huge crowds of screaming/crying girls. One of the bodyguards pulled me aside and said, "Excuse me Miss Hayden, but if you could just follow me. I was instructed to bring you to Harry Styles." One of the girls heard Harry Styles and screamed, "They are going to Harry! Let's go!" The guard passed me to another guard who, passed me on again.

I finally reached Harry and the guys. They all got up, said their good-byes, and gave me hugs. Harry was the last one and I started to tear up. He gave me a huge hug and held me for 2 minutes before letting me go. "I love you very much. Don't worry I will call you everyday and text you." Harry said as he kissed my lips passionately. I told him, "I thought I would never fall in love with Harry Styles of One Direction. I thought nothing this great would happen. I love you, too and be safe everywhere you go." He nodded and they got on to the the plane.

I stayed in the airport as their plane started down the runway. I started to wave thinking that Harry would see me. Just as I waved I saw a hand in the window waved back, it was Harry. For some reason I started to cry and a bodyguard came up to me and pulled me into a hug. After I calmed myself down the bodyguard escorted me back to my car. "Thank you." I said to the bodyguard. He just smiled and waved good-bye when I left.

What Harry didn't know was that my parents are having a huge Christmas party for family/friends and I'm going. My parents have also won the lottery and yes, it was the mega millions. The money count was 20.3 million and they still live in Granville, but now have a huge mansion that can fit five families. My Mom told me to bring Cami, Harry, and the rest of One Direction. I also get to have my own room, but if Harry came he would have a separate room, no luxury.

When I arrived at the apartment, girls came and started to crowd around me, but I safely entered an elevator. Once in my apartment I started to pack for home. I was staying for a couple months because my school wants me to take time off. The reason was that I work too much and I never take time off. I also haven't been home in three years.

After I was packed and ready to go, I texted Harry and told him the following: Harry, I'm leaving 2 my parents house in Granville, MA 4 X-mas. I'll b gone til the end of Feb. I'll have ur present 4 u when u come back. <3 melanie. Connie helped me load my car and said good-bye. She is still in shock that I'm dating Harry. Tolland here I come!