Chapter 20

Chapter 20:

Two Months Later:

Melanie's POV:

My birthday has passed and I'm leaving home again. I don't want to leave, I want to stay longer and besides the guys are leaving too. I'm going to be all alone again, well I'll have Cami and Connie, but still it won't seem right. Everyone, but Eleanor was ready to go. "El, you coming?" Louis asked her as he loaded the suitcases into the car. I looked back at Eleanor to see her still in my room. She looked up and replied, "Yeah, I'll be there in a minute, Boobear. Melanie, can I talk to you for a minute?"

I walked over to Eleanor, who was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Melanie, I'm pregnant." She told me. "Are you sure?" I asked her and she nodded. "I went to the doctors without telling Lou, I've been sick, and I'm late. The doctor said that I'm two months pregnant, but I don't know what to do about Louis. His career could be ruined because of me and I don't want that to happen. I love him so much though that it's hard."

Eleanor looked lost. "El, you know he loves you, so why don't you tell him. It won't ruin his career, but he could be hurt if you don't tell him." She looked at me, "I was thinking about an abortion, but I don't want to have one." I was in shock that she wanted to have an abortion and with Lou's baby too. I was at lost for words, until Louis came into the room.

"Eleanor Jane Calder! You are not yourself, I demand you tell me what's wrong." He said without any silliness. Eleanor got up from the bed and walked over to him, I think she was going to tell him. "Louis, I-I-I-I'm pregnant. You're going to be a Dad." She choked out and Louis' face gleamed with excitement.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, 100% sure. The doctor told me two months."

"Oh this is great! Wait, when did you go to the doctors?" There was a pause of silence in the room, but I thought I would get Eleanor out of this.

"Oh who cares about that Louis. You're going to be a Daddy, just like Liam is to this band! Now go get in the car and think of names for your baby!" I said cheerfully and Lou just smiled and skipped out of the room. El turned around and mouthed thank you. I just smiled and she left the room, but bumped into Harry on the way out.

"Hey! Did you here that Louis is going to be a father, imagine that?" He asked me. I nodded and ran into his arms. Harry scooped me up and kissed me on the lips. I was wearing the necklace he bought me and the shirt too. "I've been meaning to ask you something. What did you, my Dad, and Nick talk about on Christmas?" He put me down and said, "That is for me to know and for you to find out." We walked out of my room and said good bye to my parents, my Mom was crying again.

Once we got to the airport Louis was making a list of all the names for his baby. Sadly the paps knew the guys were here, wow and after three months they noticed where the guys are. That smile never left Louis' face, it was super cute. I walked with the guys, Danielle, and Eleanor up to the boarding ramp. I said good bye to everyone and lastly there was Harry. It felt like the last time he left to go home.

"So I guess this is good bye."

"Not forever though, remember you're the only girl in my world." At our dinner date after Christmas, he sang to me Only Girl In The World by Rihanna. He told me it was short notice, but I didn't care.

"Hahaha, you're funny. You always know how to make me smile and feel special. I'll call, text, and skype with you."

"Will do, sweetheart. I love you, very much."

"I love you too." Harry leaned down and kissed me. It was sending fireworks through out my body. He traced his tongue against my bottom lip begging for entry and I let him. This was the last kiss I was going to get for awhile because I'm going to England in June. Liam came out of the boarding ramp and interrupted us, "I'm sorry to break this up, but Harry we're leaving in 10 minutes." Harry let go of me and grabbed his bags.

"I love you, Melanie."

"I love you, Harry." I waved as he followed Liam. There goes my boyfriend for four months.

"I love you, Harry Styles," I whispered to myself. I left the airport and was mobbed with hate, flashes, and questions. Next stop: New York.