It All Happened at a Concert - Harry Styles

Chapter 1:

Melanie's POV:

I got a phone call from my best friend Connie. She told me she got two One Direction tickets for her birthday and she was forcing me to go with her. I don't really mind One Direction, I'm just not a crazy fan girl who stalks them twenty-four seven. Connie is one of those fan girls, it can get very annoying. I had moved away from Tolland once I graduated from high school and now live in an apartment in New York.

In high school I had 2 boyfriends, but the second one turned out to be a jerk and a cheater. I attended college in New York and that was where I met Connie. We both love anime, music, Broadway, and all that. She lives in the same apartment building as I do.

Connie texted me to meet her at her apartment for the concert. I was the one who got the pleasure to drive us to the concert. I got dressed and ready for the concert and headed to her apartment. "Connie, it's me open the door." I said once I got to the door that enters her apartment. A couple seconds later Connie ran out of her apartment all excited.

We got into my car, which surprising most of my old friends enough that it's not a beetle. The concert started at 7 P.M., but we finally arrived at 5:45 P.M. The guards let us in the concert area because they thought we could enjoy some quiet and cool time in the building. Connie picked out our seats and to her

satisfaction she picked right near the stage, literally I can touch it. "Give me your notepad and a pen." Connie asked as she dug through my purse. She found a piece of paper and a pen, then she wrote something on the paper.

A/N: Hey guys, thanks for starting to read my story. The outfit Melanie wore to the conert is in the external link. Go check it out. Keep voting, commenting! Thanks again! : )