Chapter 3

Hey yall I'm hoping ya'll like the last chapter if so ya'll going to like this chapter.

make sure you comment and vote. 

hopefully you all enjoy my other books.

enjoy.

"Bank Roll" by Riggs

_____________________________________-____

Previously on BMPT:

"Mikhail I almost forgot to tell you the good news!" "Girl what good news spit it out?" she began moving closer scaring me a little "I think I found you a job." I stared at her for a moment "For real! Like you serious right now?" "Yes boy I wouldn't play about this." I pulled her into a big hug "Girl thank you oh my god thank you"

"Apparently a positions been open due to the fact that one of the employees was caught do the nasty in the copy room at my work place and I got you an interview tomorrow at 3pm!" "I swear Aliyah I could kiss you right now." "Boy no you probably been secretly sucking dick on the side." "Shut up! I have not i'm not like you." "yah mama." we laughed and continued eating.

during the whole day all I could think about was Little bank about to be big bank in here.

Mikhail

    To say I was happy about this job interview would be an understatement, because I am beyond excited. The fact that my girl hooked me up into getting a job interview at the most high paying, well-known respected and biggest successful company in all it's business glory.  I was on cloud nine.

         I'm getting her some dick tonight for sure. 

    I Looked at the clock and saw it was 7:30, I have to be on time. I patted myself on the back for getting up early, mainly because I never get up early I hate mornings. Sleep is my everything it's like my daily drug and I don't even plan on giving up anytime soon, made me wish I cherished my sleep more as a kid because damn I was lied to staying up as an adult is not all that fun as it seems.

  I made sure to have everything ready since  Aliyah made sure to let me know how important this interview was.

Flash Back

 "Now Miki this job is huge and when I mean huge I mean super mandingo huge baby"

I gasp, with my hand over my chest she serious. " Girl you for real, this must be the real deal huh?"  " No games Mikhail, I'm putting my job on the line here. I manage to persuade my boss to add you in so you better do good or i'm gonna whip yo ass and burn all your limited edition Tupac and Aliyah cd's." I nearly jumped out of my seat, my heart skipped a beat cause I know she was serious. if we wasn't at this damn family dinner I would've pimp slapped the shit out of her to though. She may be my best-friend/ ride or die but this bitch is crazy as fuck. 

   So I knew not to take her words lightly.

"Okay Okay i'll be on my best behavior please don't touch my cd's took me years of blood, spit and my momma's money to get those" I whined.

"That what I thought. Now you need to be ready tomorrow at 3 no later or you, all those cd's and your life is gone." 

 I flinched at her words nodding my head " I got you okay, damn."