Chapter 1

Hey been a while. Like haven't wrote a chapter in a hot minute but new year new me, and I'm definitely gonna make up for all the lost times. 😋
So hopefully y'all can forgive my hella lateness and food digging adventures and enjoy my story.✨🌸
Song: "Don't Touch My Hair"- by Solange
She's freaking beautiful.
🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

4 Months ago

🦌Miki(Mikhail)🦌

"Brought out the pink Lamborghini

just to race with Chyna. Brought

the wrath, the China, just to race with

China.Lil' bad Trini bitch but she

mixed wit-"

"What girl?"

"Miiiiiiiiikiiiiiiii!!", I pull the phone away from my now abused ear drums immediately groaning.

Damn this girl and her vibrant personality.

"What girl damn, and quit yelling it's to early for this." I mumble angrily, she knows damn well I'm not a morning person.

"Boy don't get smart with me. I will whip yo ass into the future, And early what you mean early? It's like 2 in the evening did you forget todays Tuesday." I laugh at her threat before realizing what she said.

"Wholly shit Aliyah I'm fucking late!"

"Yes boo I know that's why we're best friend for like, life." She giggles, I curse some more jumping out of bed and sprinting to my shower, not before grabbing my phone and speaker.

Can't be taking a bland ass shower. No sir.

I turn on my speaker connecting it to my phone and play my shower playlist.

Always gotta have a shower playlist just in case. As I jump in the shower my favorite song "Don't touch my Hair", by Solange starts playing.

"Don't touch my hair. When it's the feeling I wear.
Don't touch my soul. When it's the rhythm I know.
Don't touch my crown. They say the visions I've found.
         Don't touch what's there. When it's the feelings I wear."

As I sing with Solange I began washing my body with my coco butter body wash, as well as washing my long hair.

Into the song my body began to unconsciously sway with the rhythm making me glide my hands over my smooth soap covered body, reminding myself so much of that night, that night I met him.

A chill of ecstasy course through my body as the memory of  how perfect his body fit so well with mine, gripping my slim hips tight pulling me close to him.
Grinding ever so nicely against my plump cheeks.

The way his deep voice caressed my neck so gently. I moaned feeling my lower half come to life as my fingers lightly graze my leaking hard on, ready to pump my lust away.

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

"Holy shit!" I jump, nearly having a heart attack and seizure at the same time.
"Bitch you already late hurry yo ass up, I made a quick scrumptious ass breakfast and you are not about to waste it!" Aliyah yelled, ruining my quick jack off session.