?✨Prologue✨?

"Oh shi- fuck!"

I moan as he grips my hips tighter pleasurably assaulting my possibly swollen hole.

I gripped his shirt tighter, clenching my teeth to stop myself from screaming as he plunge his thick tool inside my slick hole.

"Ah fu- w-wait slow dooown!" I groan.

"Fuck!" he yells hammering his dick inside of me showing no sign of slowing down.

the room coated in the thick smell of sweat and hot sex the smell, like a drug, enhancing the euphoric sensation.

my dick hot and heavy coated in pre-cum, my tip swollen and red begging to be touch, my balls heavy and loaded with warm cum ready to explode.

he leaned in close, gripping my throat forcing out a whimper, his breath grazing my ear causing a shiver to run down my spine.

"Mmm ihr so verdammtes baby." (Mmm so fucking tight baby.) he growled deeply, I whimpered as I felt my cock throb.

he gripped tighter pulling out slowly with a slight 'pop!' Before flipping me on his desk, slamming all 9 inches of man to the hilt. His balls making a sharp clap against my ass, hitting  my prostate straight on and began grinding his large pole into me  making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"Oh Fuck yes!!!"

I gasp, triggering my climax, spurting out 6 heavy amounts of cum on the desk and floor,  causing my hole to clench around his thick pulsating cock, his body trembling in pleasure.

he growled once more before taking a hard bite to my shoulder adding to his collection.

that's definitely going to leave a mark.

the sensation of his teeth clamping onto my skin along with the intense sensitivity triggered another intense orgasm "oh god!" I groan arching my back as the intense feeling hit me like a shock wave, my eyes watered from the pleasure as a blinding dazed came over me.

He grunted pushing deeper into my guts his teeth sinking deeper into my skin, my mouth gaped open in a silent scream, as he pumped his heavy seed into my stomach.

"Ja gut Kätzchen, nehmen alles.." (Yes good kitten, take it all..) he gasp in my ear licking the shell still pumping his hot seed in my now aching hole.

the warm air around us got heavier and thicker ,with the heat between us, the thick smell of sweat, sex, and cum sending my mind into a euphoric stupor.
...............
I'm sure by now your wondering
"What the hell is going on?" , And honestly I would like to know too. Aliyah told me this wasn't a good idea that "HE"wasn't a good idea but did my ass listen? Nope. 
Here I am getting a great job with my bestie and Now All of a sudden I'm getting my cakes mixed like batter.

I can explain.

🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌝🌝🌝

I hope you enjoyed this and leave as many comments, likes as you can

also side note i'm not very fluent in German so if I misspelled or said anything wrong fill free to leave a comment or correct me.