Vulpix: Well Maybe he's just scared to meet your family or something. He's afraid they might not like him.

Chikorita: Maybe, but- (Suddenly Sandshrew shoves his way past and goes into the bathroom) Huh? Are those... teardrops? On his computer?

Vulpix: What the... (Looks at the screen) Oh no!

(Elsewhere on the plane)

Pachirisu: That's it! I'm going to ask the pilot how long till we leave! This is getting ridiculous!

Togedemaru: Okay. Hurry back! (To himself) Just I enjoy your company is all...

Pichu: (pops up behind him) So when are you gonna tell her?

Togedemaru: AH! (Jumps) Please stop startling me like that! You Pichu's are sneaky.

Pichuette: Well duh! We are small but fast and forces to be reckoned with!

Pichu: Anyway, I don't really enjoy romance... but you seriously need to tell Pachirisu! Maybe then you'll stop being such a grumpy guy.

Togedemaru: I am not grumpy or moody!

Pichuette: Just do it! Hawaii is a pretty romantic place!

(Elsewhere on plane)

Shinx: And then the Pichu Twins did this dope anime thing and found the way out!

Meowstic: Seriously? Man I don't remember much from yesterday. Thanks for keeping me in the game Shinx. You really do want this.

Shinx: Oh do I! I wanna win so bad!

Meowstic: The only thing better than seeing you amped up like this would be winning a challenge.

(Team Confessional)
Meowstic: As Gamers we are definitely underdogs! (Shinx nods in agreement) If we can show the front runners like the Athletes and Lifelong Friends we can win, we'll totally be respected!
(End)

Leafeon: (enters the plane) Holy crap! I can't believe we almost missed the plane.

Glaceon: Next time, no more wallowing in your tears.

Leafeon: Done deal.

(Back by Vulpix and Chikorita)

Vulpix: (reading the message) As you know, my popularity is everything to me. My friends found out we were dating and laughed and they are right. I can't date a guy who does fashion and stuff. It's so unmanly and uncool. Honestly, even if my friends hadn't found out, I would have broken up with you anyway. Truth be told I kept waiting for you to get a hint, but I guess you've been oblivious of late. We are through. Signed Kirlia.

Chikorita: (angry) Oh no she didn't! Where does she live? Oh I'll get her! (Vulpix elbows her) Ow. Okay, I'm back.

Vulpix: I just can't believe this.

(In confessional)
Vulpix: Poor Sandshrew! My best friend in the whole wide world! This didn't deserve to happen to him. (Sighs and frowns) Ugh, I always knew that Kirlia was a phony!
(End)

Chespin: Chikorita? What are you doing? Are you coming back? I got the movie plugged in!

Chikorita: Oh, um, coming!

Chespin: And I got the pretzels and nuts too!

(Elsewhere)

Rhydon: Finally, the plane takes off and thanks to the power of editing the plane is now about to land!

(Back on the plane)

Pichu: Ugh! Land already! I'm getting tired of being cooped up in this space!

Squirtle: Same!