CHAPTER 9.

CLEMENTINE

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

it was friday evening, me and ethan were cuddling in our queen size, master bed. khalid was softly playing in the background, ethan was fast asleep. i was playing with his little locks that scattered across his hair, it had been raining all day. so we both decided to stay in and have some alone time, since i have been working non-stop this week.

ethan had been going to therapy, every two weeks for a check up with me tagging along of course. it made me feel very hopeful that we will be back to normal soon. he's been doing a lot better actually he barely shouts or gets mad at small things.

he doesn't, physically hurt me anymore. he's more playful, he started giving me kisses more, very randomly i must add. his attention span was always on me more, he barely stayed in the house. because he gotten a new job, that kept him very busy and sometimes suspicious but i wanted to trust him before i jump to conclusions.

i asked him if i could visit him, or at least drop him off at work sometimes. but he always denied, saying he was fine or bluntly just saying no.

it made me wonder, but i let it go because i wanted to trust him. since we made a promise to each other so fair was stable.

leaving my thoughts, i looked down and saw ethan rubbing my thigh. seeing he was awake, i sat up a little resulting of him to sit up as well.

"hey cutie, how was your little nap." i caressed his face.

ethan gave me a simple smile, and nodded "it was nice and comfy." he winked at the end.

i chuckled and laid back down, "that's good, but that doesn't mean i'm your pillow. because while you were comfy and snoring off, i was getting crashed." i looked towards the ceiling watching the fan spin hysterically.

"mhm." ethan slowly appeared into my vision, he started to kiss down my neck making sure to leave love bites.

he gripped my thigh and squeezed it harshly, "you're so fucking fine, little mamas'. i can't believe i got you back." he muttered.

i hummed and closes my eyes, enjoying the moment that was about to happen that was much needed.

he pulled up my shirt a little and, groaned. i wasn't wearing any undergarments since it was was just him and i. he grabbed my breast and gave it a little kiss making sure to suck a little.

i moaned louder, throwing my head back making my thick long hair dangle down.

"god your breasts, are the best things ever. i can see they grew bigger throughout the years we have been together. i can't wait to shove my face into them in the future. but right now it seems that you have gotten a little aroused, little mamas?" he smirked evilly, lowing hisself down to my throbbing clit.

i nodded and desperately pulled him closer to my area, waiting for him to suck my soul out.

"i need words, precious or daddy can't go on." he urged and shoved a finger into my clit, rubbing it gently.

i bit my lip, "please ethan, i want your thick, long fingers so deep inside of me and your tongue until my legs are shaking viciously, i want you to make me see stars when you're done. have my legs numb when you're finished eating me out." i gasped out, and very surprised that i could up with such words.