CHAPTER 5.

ETHAN DOLAN + 2 MONTHS LATER

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

walking down the cold streets of, Brooklyn New York. the snow fell lightly onto the iced cement, it's been 2 months since i heard from clementine. after that huge fight we had she left during the night while i was fast asleep.

i wasn't surprised, just sadden because she promised to never leave me again. no scratch that, it pained me that she disappeared without no response. just packed up her stuff and left me lonely.

i tried texting and calling her, i couldn't reach her at all. until i realized that she blocked me and probably changed her number. i started going back to my old ways, smoking and going to clubs, fucking girls then leaving them.

i knew it was disgusting of me to do, but i had no another choice, clem wasn't there anymore to help with my desires or be there for me.

she was long gone.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
CLEMENTINE

i giggled loudly, leaning back into the couch smiling happily above her. she started tickling my side harshly, making me push her off a little too hard. she stared while i bit my lip and laughed out loudly with her following through.

it's been 2 months since i've spoken to ethan, that night was horrible after he fell asleep i quickly packed my bags and got into my car and drove far away.

i knew what i was doing was gonna fuck him up, but i was sick and tired of him hurting me physically and verbally. i should've left a long time ago, but i feared that he would kill me if i disobey his promise.

but at the same time, i felt so free and alive when i left him. i decided to head back to a old place i used to call home.

she was my first lover and my very first best friend who stayed by me no matter what terms we were on.

i always had a crush on her but i never had the balls to confess my love to her. so i let her go.

tina, is her name and she took me in when i arrived. i'm so happy that she came to my recuse, and now we are here in her little town apartment on the other side of New York.

"clem." tina, snapped her fingers. she grey mixed with black orbs stared into my dark brown ones. i smiled and nodded. "you okay?" she questioned.

i nodded again, and sighed "yes, tina i'm fine."

she got up and sat down next to me, throwing her arm onto the back of the dark grey couch.

"no you're not, you're still thinking about him clem." she exposed me.

i shrugged and sat crisscross, towards her. "i mean yeah, just hard because i felt so trapped and now i'm here free and happy." i explained.

she nodded and sighed, doing the same position as me.

"yeah i understand, y'all have been together for so long. but i'm glad you left because you were getting so hurt and depressed by him. and plus look at you! you look 10x better than before." she smiled brightly at the end.

i gently smiled back, tina leaned closer and poke my nose "you're still the same clementine walters i know, cute and precious." she finished off.

i blushed lightly, and looked down then looked back up "thank you tim." i laughed lightly seeing her cringe a little at the old nickname that i gave her.

"anddddd you ruined the moment." she rolled her beautiful eyes.

she got up and held out her hands, "come on little one, let us get out and grab some lunch."

i grabbed her hands, "okay lets go."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the cold breeze hit us harshly, as tina grabbed my hand and held it with her. her warmness invited onto my aching cold one. we walked down the busy streets, finally finding a place to eat.

"cookie DŌ NYC, has nut worthy cookie dough." she expressed dramatically. i laughed and gleamed at her "i hope it's good."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE BEST." i groaned, rolling my eyes to the back of my head.

tina nodded her head furiously, and moaned "so fucking good dude." she finished and looked at me.

ugh those feelings were coming back, and it made me feel iffy. because i was still in love with ethan and lowkey regretted on leaving him.

i hated being in love triangles.

we started walking back down to the subway, we were holding hands again feeling the sparks come alive.

maybe i should tell her about the feelings, i had for her.

"omg, clem look! the snow is falling." she gasped. i looked up at the sky and smiled brightly, sticking out my tongue hoping a snowflake will land onto my warm tongue.

"let's sit down for a little and watch the snow, eh?" she asked and i nodded.

finding a small little bench that had heavy snow on, we pushed off and sat down feeling the coolness enter us.

everyone's family was walking around enjoying the blissful weather outside. it made me smile, hoping that one day that would be me with my own kids.

"clem, i have to tell you something." tina turned her head, and stared at me. her cold grey eyes filled with lust.

"i've knowing you since day one, always been there with you. i am grateful you stayed with me no matter what terms we had." she paused.

"for a long time, i have been feeling this feeling and like i have fallen for you harder than i should have. and you been through a lot of shit and you deserve better." she let out.

i looked at her and smiled at her warmly, "tina i-" i stopped when i felt a buzz.

"hold up wait a minute." i frowned.

i grabbed my phone out my dark blue coat pocket, swiping my phone up.

ethan
im watching you from afar precious, wouldn't want to disappoint me and not come and say hi?

i looked up and saw him, he smiled devilishly.

ethan
you're so dead, little mamas'.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SET IT OFF