CHAPTER 8.

CLEMENTINE

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

"hey, ethan. welcome to therapy, i'm miss. sheldon and i'll be assisting you today."

i smiled softly, secretly jumping in my skin because ethan finally compromised on going to therapy. he wanted me to come in for support or comfort if he needed it.

the room was nicely decorated, assorted with little mental reminders and a nice little bed for the patient to relax on and a little desk and barstool for the therapists to sit on.

they brought in a chair so i wouldn't stand for so long, i nodded thank you and turned off me and ethan's phone.

miss sheldon adjusted the barstool to her comfortness and smiles softly at the both of us.

"so ethan, who is this nice lady over there with you today?" she asked softly.

ethan sat up a little and smiled brightly, "that precious girl, is my girlfriend for several years and counting, clementine and she is here today to show me some support."

i nodded and wave, "hey, i had to compromise and somewhat force him to come." i chuckled.

the red haired lady, let out a tiny giggle and spun her chair around to get her clipboard. clicking the pen multiple times, while reading her notes.

"so ethan," she turned towards him, "you're here today because lately you have been not feeling yourself. and it causes you to outburst?" she looked up.

ethan shrugged and laid back making sure to let a sigh in, "yeah, i haven't. and i'm not proud of it either."

she nodded and crossed her legs more securely, setting down her pen on her clipboard and stared at him with a gentle glare.

"well, ethan tell what's been on your mind. just pretend it's just you in the room no one else just you." he closes his eyes slowly, taking a deep breath.

"well, my twin brother grayson was a victim of suicide. and it affected me a lot which of course lead me into being very abusive, and distant from everyone i love. it got to the point where i can't even talk to my family anymore, because my own father kicked me out the house. and that lead me to start doing drugs and other legal stuff that i'm not proud of." he goes on.

he started doing drugs again? i thought we both promised each other to tell the truth? i hope he's not doing those stupid drug deals again. i pondered.

ethan stopped and looked over at me, throwing me a small smile, "until this beautiful girl, i call my girlfriend came into my life and showed me that life is worth it and there's lots of opportunities waiting for me." he stared at me with lust and love.

"and that's what made me fall for her." he finished.

i smiled warmly, and tucked my hair behind my hair.

"aw that's so sweet, i'm happy y'all are happy together. i hope the relationship is fine and healthy." she looked between us.

ethan looked at her and nodded slowly, "yeah overall it's healthy, we always have our ups and downs like every relationship does." i looked up at the lights, already dreading this session.

"right, precious?" he looked over once again.

i smiled and nodded, "yeah..right."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

driving home was a blur, all i could think of if ethan told me the full truth while i ran off. watching the heavy rainfall come intact with the light gray cement. winter season was coming to a end, spring was kicking in soon.

tapping and humming to the soft beat of the song i looked over at ethan, who was gripping and rubbing my thigh softly.

stopping at a red light, he looked over and smiled. "that session was good." he started and looked at the road again.

"i feel so clean now." he pat my thigh softly, and started to drive again.

"yeah, it was good." i watched the rain drizzle again.

"i'm glad you took me, clementine. it made me feel like i'm a whole different person. and i just wanted to say, i love you and i'm so grateful to have you here with me."

"of course baby, only for you. we promised each other to always be there for each other."

he then squeezed my hand in a tightly, lovely way. finally, making it to our gated home, he parked the car swiftly.

unlocking the doors, before i could open the door he grabbed my hand.

"no matter what happens, i love you no matter what. even if the world ends, you will forever have my heart." he stares into my eyes deeply, pecking my lips softly.

"always?"

"always, clem."

SET IT OFF
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

+- sorry for the boring/short chapter, haven't been really in the mood to have anything intense wanted some chill and it's just a filler.

and excuse the errors, too lazy to proofread rn.

i love y'all and god bless y'all.

much love, - chanel
7/10/18