CHAPTER 7.

ETHAN DOLAN

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

"you got the money, dolan?" his reeking breath hit my face instantly. i coughed and nodded, handing over about ten thousand dollars. he greedily nodded and smirked, signaling everyone away, just leaving him and me in the dark cold alley.

it was mid-january, christmas long gone passed by and clementine hasn't contacted me in weeks after our huge fight. on the other hand, it was almost 3 years since grayson passed and I have been meaning to pass by his grave but never had the time since i started doing drug deals to pay off me and once clementines' house.

"so ethan, how's your girl situation. haven't gotten her back or what." he shoved the wad of cash into his designer backpack.

i shrugged and sighed, "not the best, haven't heard from her in a minute. she's been ignoring me, because we gotten into this fight which consisted me in of threatening her and her 'lover'." i finished with air quotes.

"hold up wait you're dating a bisexual girl?" he raised his eyebrow. "i guess so, she never told me she was bisexual." i responded. "damn that's hot dude, but do you know where she is though?" he asked, taking out a cigarette.

i shrugged and huffed hastily, "i want to, but at the same time i wanna check up on her, i mean after all we never broke up we are still technically fully dating." i frowned.

"and i remember she told me, i needed help and i told her that i didn't and she threatened to tell the police." i stopped and looked up at the dude, jax.

he raised his eyebrow waiting for me to continue on, "and i miss her a lot, grayson's death anniversary is coming up and i just can't get myself to do it. it's like being physical and verbally abusive is my thing. it's like a demon is holding me back from changing...ya' know?"

jax nodded and grabbed my left covered shoulder, his smoky breath instantly hitting my face once again, "i feel you kid, girls are very confusing. one minute they want your dick and next minute they're leaving you." he chuckled at the end.

i rolled my eyes, "yeah sure, okay. i just have little hope she will come back soon. i know it's a 0.00% chance but i'm not gonna stress on it."

jax, blew out the last of his smoke then dropped it on the ground not before stepping on it. he looked up and patted my back, "she will come around again, like I said girls are confusing. just because she left you doesn't mean she doesn't still love you. and you really want her to come back, then change for her kiddo."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"tina, i need your help." i explained, on a rainy cold day. me and tina had history together, we used to date. but i didn't know that her and clementine were real close back then. we didn't last long because we used to get into huge fights and the whole relationship was just so toxic so we called it quits.

i haven't spoken to her until she told me clementine was with her, we made a deal about clem. she agreed to tell me about clem and her whereabouts and i agreed to pay her about two thousand dollars each month since she was in debt of her student loans.

"what ethan." she sighed out loudly, i bit my lip trying to hold in my rude remarks.

"how's clementine, tina." i finally spoken.