CHAPTER 2.

CLEMENTINE WALTERS

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

it's been a week, since ethan abused me physically and verbally. i knew instantly where to go and it was my older sisters apartment. hoping ethan wouldn't find me or even track me down.

my sister took me in quickly, looking at me in very worrisome glare. she kept me upstairs in the guest bedroom. she wanted to called the police, but i begged her not to, knowing that if she did and they founded out what ethan did to me in the past he would instantly get charged for assault and maybe much more.

i sighed and felt my cheek, feeling the harsh gash he left on my face that day. i turned my phone off, knowing damn well he was spamming me with texts and calls. making me have huge chills go throughout my whole body.

i wanted to come back and work out things with him, but every time we did next thing you know he's beating on me, setting off on me.

i laid back onto the comfy white sheets on the queen sized bed, thinking about turning on my phone. knowing the consequences i was gonna face soon after.

babu ):

clementine, you better come the fuck home because daddy is very mad.

i sighed, biting my lip rethinking about my choices i was about to make.

babu ):

little mamas' i'm so sorry for hurting you, i love you so much to left you go. i miss you so much, your touch and everything. and most importantly your love and attention you give me. i swear if you come home i will treat you like a princess you are. just know i will never stop loving you even if the world ends. you will only be the one for me.

i stared at the message, hovering over the white keyboard on imessage thinking about how i should reply. i looked out at the window seeing that the darkness was taking over the sun. checking the time i saw that it was almost 8, after debating for awhile i texted back.

clementine

ill be home soon, i'm sorry for blasting out on you. love you lots

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ETHAN DOLAN

i gripped her hair, pulling it heavily feeling the girl rub my crotch aggressively. i groaned out, feeling very satisfied. i kissed down her neck, feeling her lips tug on my earlobe, whispering dirty things into my ear.

i moved her away and pushed her midnight black hair down to my throbbing cock, seeing her peering up into my dark green eyes, biting my lip. i throw my head back and feeling her pull down my sweats and boxers. feeling my cock, screaming out to be touched.

i felt my phone vibrated, i groaned and pushed the girls head away making her scoff and get up walking out the door. i picked up the shiny black phone to see that my lover has texted back, making me feel glad that she's okay and safe.

i got up and shoved my phone back into my pockets, starting my way to the to my car.

___

i woke up to hear the door closed, shuffling around i see a small shadow come out from the corner. keeping her head down and fumbling with the promise ring i gotten her. i sat up from the comfy, dark colored couch watching her move closer to the couch.

"mamas?'' i whispered out.

she looked up with her dark colored eyes, chewing on her lip.

that damn lip.

she pushed her curly hair behind her ear, noticing that she was wearing the earrings that i've gotten her 2 years ago on our first date.

''precious, i'm glad you came back. i know i hurt you a lot last week, and the other times.'' i breathed out.

she nodded and looked away, her beautiful chocolate eyes looking around the place other than me. i held out my hand and grabbed her face and cradled it, making her eyes shifted to my hazel ones.

i pushed herself onto my lips, savoring the sweet taste i've been craving for a week. running my hands through her curly, bouncy hair. pushing her closely, grabbing her thighs and wrapping around her thick legs around my waist.

she moaned and started grind on me harshly. i stopped and let her go, dropping her onto her feet, squeezing her cheeks showing her all the lust through my eyes.

she blushed and walked into the room, walking into the closet undressing, making me stare biting my lip.

''i know you kissed another girl again, while i ran off.'' she unhooked her bra, grabbing one of my large white tees and putting it on.

i frowned and crossed my arms, i kept looking at her waiting for her to finish her story.

''i could taste and smell the perfume she left on you.'' she whispered and looked at me, walking closer to me.

''wow i'm glad you know that your 5 senses work.'' i answered back bluntly.

she rolled her eyes and threw her hair up in a bun, ''thanks i guess.'' she shrugged.

i rolled my eyes back and walked over to our shared bed and sat against the dark grey headboard. ''and how does that concern you little mama? you little ass ran away when i hurt you and now you're crawling back here.'' i hissed back.

''because i saw the text, and i forgave you.'' she turned around and frowned.

''mhm, keep going.'' i looked up at the ceiling fan, watching it spin rapidly.

''it made me feel bad, and you said sorry. and i missed you a lot too.'' she paused and came closer and sat on the white covered sheets.

''i thought you loved me too.'' she whispered out, ''i always run back and give you all these chances but you always get angry and set off on me.'' she finished.

i sat up and gripped her wrist tightly, she looked at me with fear and whimpered out. squeezing her hand even more tightly, i yanked her closer and stared straight into her helpless eyes with my very dark ones.

''you're hurting me ethan.'' she gasped out.

i smirked and loosed my grip a little, ''good.'' i started to say.

''because you're mine, and if you ran away again. i swear to god, i will track you down in a heartbeat. because mi bebita, you're the one for me since day one. and if you ever wanna leave me, better think wisely and long, because i'll always be one step closer than you.''

she nodded and i smirked craving her lips, i grabbed her by the waist and passionately kissed her. making one our best nights together in months.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
SET IT OFF.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━