CHAPTER 4.

CLEMENTINE

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ethan hasn't gotten out of the house since his breakdown from last week.

he's been extra moody and harder on me the last few days. every time i was near his presence he would stare me down with his hazel-green eyes. he would sometimes shove me out the way if i was blocking his way, making me whimper in pain. i remember two days ago, he got pissed off out of nowhere and shoved me hard into the wall causing me to form a huge bruise on my left shoulder.

i would be so scared to sleep during the night with him because if i did he would get pissed if i tried and cuddle with him. so sometimes during the long nights i stay up when he's asleep and think, about how would my life be if i haven't met ethan?

it was a tough question to think about, because i love him so much that it pains me to see him act like this. i remember on the first time we met he was so dreamy and so mysterious, that's what interest me into him. he was so careless and just didn't give two fucks about anyone but hisself.

you can say he was your typical bad boy.

but the typical boy bad, i knew and loved had changed drastically.

he became a huge monster, it's like the something in his mind was telling him to act like this. he barely even spoke to me anymore, only just looking or making facial expressions with me.

i knew he was hurting a lot deep down, and i wish i could break him apart and have him just talk to me, so he knows i'm always here. but instead he will explode and beat until i'm black and blue.

and that's ethan dolan for you.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
LATER

i finally finished the last batch of laundry, ethan was upstairs in the room watching netflix. i was freezing cold, i wasn't allowed to adjust the air conditioner since ethan loved the cold atmosphere.

i shivered, rubbing my hands together and slowly started up the stairs hoping to not make too much noise so i wouldn't piss ethan off.

finally making it up the stairs, i walked down nicely lighted hall, pushing the big white door to our cream colored room. i looked and saw that ethan was laying down without the covers on, only just some black sweats and some dark grey socks.

i smiled warmly, hoping that he would noticed me and smile back but instead he stared at the tv, very emotionless i can say. walking softly and quietly to our walk in closet.

i grabbed one of his over sized hoodies, one of his favorites; the orange one with the skull on it.

slipping it on, i turned off the light and closed the door gently. viewing the tv to see that he was watching; modern family.

going to my dresser i grabbed some socks, and slipped them on too. finally going over to the bed and joining ethan.

i crawled in and go under the covers, moaning internally of how good it felt to relax at last.

"why the fuck are you wearing my hoodie?" he grumbled, and then took his eyes off the tv for the first time.

"and that's my favorite hoodie, clementine." he finished.

i sat up and looked at him, "because i'm very cold and i can't control the AC since you won't allow me." i sassed back.

he paused the show, and turned back to me raising his perfectly shaped eyebrow, he scoffed.

"say that again, little mama." he crossed his arms, making my eyes shifted to his muscles and veins popping out.

suddenly he grabbed my face harshly, making me stare into his no more hazel eyes, much more dark brown eyes.

"look at me when i'm talking to you, precious. i know you're not that fucking deaf." he whispered into my ear roughly.

i took his hand off, feeling very annoyed and shaken up a little. i sighed loudly and exaggerating a little too much.

"i said what i said." feeling some confidence kick in.

he laughed and pushed me down hovering over me.

"did my little mama, get triggered? because daddy can do so much worse to you." he pushed a strand of my curly hair back.

he started to kiss my neck harshly, grabbing my throat choking me slightly. i moaned and put my hands on his chest, "ethan not now please." i begged.

he groped my breasts, squeezing it tightly making me moan louder. i shook my head, "i don't give a fuck, of what you want to do right now mamas" he growled.

i shut my eyes tightly and started to shake making all the memories flood, hitting me harshly.

"since you're wearing daddy's favorite color, my precious is getting her special little treat." he whispered into my ear.

i started to hyperventilate, using all my force "ethan said get the fuck off!" i screamed and back away.

he fell onto the floor groaning, i brought my knees put to my chest shaking heavily. ethan stared at me with an angry glare.

after awhile he stood up and walked closely to the edge, "you fucking bastard." i started to scoot closer to the other side but unfortunately he was quicker and yanked my legs from underneath, pulling me forcibly to him.

he held my thighs tightly, i could feel his nails dig into my skin, i started to tear up a little trying my best to stay strong even though i was failing miserably.

bending down to my face he, gripped my throat tightly making me lose my circulation.

"you fucking bitch, you just pissed daddy off. wow you're so fucking useless, i don't know why i'm still here fucking with your ass still. i regret even meeting you. you don't give me shit anymore. you're so boring. damn it! clementine why are you so fucking useless!" he yelled out the last part, he squeezed my throat again letting me go not before slapping me harshly on the face.

he stepped back, and scoffed starting his way to the door. not before he punched the wall leaving a huge hole in our once beautiful room seeing all the pain chip away. he turned around and looked at me, shaking his head and walking out.

finally, after he walked out i rushed and locked the door. sliding against the door, i push legs into my chest and laid my head between my legs.

and that's when i started to breakdown, not in pain but in fear.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
SET IT OFF