Part 12: I'm sorry

It was on the first day of his last year at that high school that he first noticed Park Jimin, the cheery youth who had three of his friends with him laughing with him.

It was lunch time and Yoongi was with his dearest friends Namjoon and Hoseok, they were watching the group of attractive boys laughing from the roof which they'd made their safe spot on their first year.

Namjoon was saying how he'd definitely date the handsome man with the 'world wide shoulders' some day and Hoseok just laughed with Yoongi teasing Namjoon on how love struck he was.

That teasing quickly got turned to Yoongi who said how he thought that the short one was cute with the conversation quickly turning into straight up fanboying over the group.

Yoongi had just broken up with his girlfriend and was happily free knowing her bad choices were out of his life, she was a snake who Yoongi just didn't have the time for especially because the relationship was for family business and that was it.

Little did Yoongi know calling the short boy cute would end up ruining both of their lives because Yoongi snake of a ex had heard it and instantly spread rumors about Yoongi being gay before targeting the guy Yoongi was calling cute.

Yoongi ended up getting disowned from his father but luckily his mother loved him unconditionally and was the head of the family, moving him out so he didn't have to put up with his father but also staying in contact and paying for her son because she loved him with all her heart.

Jimin on the other hand just began to get bullied never knowing why and Yoongi never knew because he was dealing with his own issues stopping his friends from getting hurt for talking to him which ended up with them moving to another school and Yoongi staying after they left so they wouldn't have to association.

It was only on the day that Jimin woke him up on the roof that he realised how his ex found out he liked men, it was because he called Jimin cute and he knew that would be enough to drive her to attacking the innocent boy.

Yoongi's rage instantly filled him, feeling responsible for the boys obvious pain.

Looking at Jimin close up you could tell he'd lost weight to a unhealthy level since the start of the year and his smile was forced.

Yoongi blamed himself saying he should've figured it out sooner so the cute guy he walked past on his way to music everyday wasn't affected.

That's when Yoongi choose to finally act against the bullies who had not only been hurting him but Jimin too who was involved in something he didn't even know about.

Yoongi went straight to the people Jimin said were responsible that weekend knowing that there was a party and ended up beating them half to death out of anger before Namjoon and Hoseok pulled him back so he couldn't get into any actual trouble.

As they pulled him back Namjoon said "If you hurt any of that group of boys again we won't hold him back and we'll join in too, so you better fucking watch yourself and learn to treat others with respect."

After that Yoongi moved schools with a cold front so no one ever got hurt because of him again and Jimin was never bothered again because the bullies were dealt with and situation solved to the best highschoolers could do.

He never expected to see Jimin again but he did and after that he felt the guilt because he could see how it had affected Jimin even though he tried not to show it, he faked his smile and he stopped caring about how he looked because he'd 'look ugly no matter what.'

And in that moment with Jimin stood crying in his arms he felt all the guilt in the world knowing the younger didn't know how to love himself, he was living in a lie which Yoongi saw through straight away.

"Jimin-ah i'm sorry..."