Part 4: Two years

"H-hyung?" Jimin said mouth agape.

"Jimin?" Yoongi replies back to the younger just as in shock.

Both of them instantly remembering the other from highschool before Yoongi moved and graduated.

"Hi." Jimin said quietly not sure how to exactly say 'thank you for saving my life and making life easier through highschool and I'm sorry you had to move schools and I also think I've had a low-key crush on you since I talked to you that one time even though I fell for your music on the piano first.'

"Hi." Yoongi said before chuckling and giving Jimin a gummy smile.

"So your here for a job interview?" Yoongi asked curiously to make sure he was correct.

"Yep for one of the sub units." Jimin said back shyly.

"I think your tie needs redoing, the guy interviewing you is really strict." Yoongi said teasing the clueless younger which distracted him from his usual dislike of talking to people.

"Oh... um... well... I-I don't..." Jimin said now very obviously nervous about the interview fiddling with his badly done tie.

"You can't tie a tie?" Yoongi asked giving a warm smile so the younger would hopefully calm down a little, which he did.

Jimin let out a sigh before shaking his head slowly in shame.

"It's okay Jimin-ah I can show you." Yoongi said raising his arms to Jimin's neck undoing the already knotted piece of fabric and redoing walking Jimin through it.

Everyone was still stood there watching but now in silence at how kind Yoongi was to the younger, all of the women falling for their 'cold' boss even more after seeing a kinder side of him; not that he wasn't kind people just never managed to get close to him.

"Thank you hyung~" Jimin said feeling slightly better now that his tie was sorted so he could make a better impression.

"Why didn't you just leave the tie you would have still looked good?" Yoongi said thinking placing a finger on his lips.

"I thought it would be better to try and look a mess than to leave it and look to confident and disrespectful." Jimin said offering his crescent eye smile to the older.

"Ah that's a good philosophy. I respect it." Yoongi said feeling calmer due to the youngers smile.

He didn't know how it had that affect but it did, and he loved it.

"Yup my fathers philosophy was to try your best no matter what so I guess I stole his." Jimin said with a cheeky grin.

"Was?" Yoongi said his thought out loud picking up on what the younger had said.

"Yehhhh but clearly his philosophy changed when he ran away and left us for his new girlfriend and her family so clearly he didn't try his best to stay loyal." Jimin said with a wide smile and laughing to hide the pain behind the sad truth he was met with.

Yoongi picked up on this pain and wanted to hug the younger but was to afraid to.

Instead he calmly said "I prefer your philosophy better because it is more accepting and easier to work with." With a warm smile on his face as to comfort the younger again.

'This boy deserves the world' was all that Yoongi could think looking at the younger whose eyes widened at what he had said.

"Heh your right hyung that's why it's the new Park philosophy, 2.0"

Jimin felt some what of a burden off of his chest with Yoongi's kind words feeling like a better person and less associated with his father.

"Come with me." Yoongi stated walking away from the younger causing him to get up and quickly follow.

"Hyung I've got to wait for Mr Min, the lady at the desk said so." Jimin said slightly panicking but still following.

"Do you trust me Park Jimin?" Yoongi asked raising a eyebrow.

Although they were basically strangers only talking to each other once before and watching from afar Jimin felt like he could trust him, maybe even trust him more than everyone else but he wasn't sure why.

Jimin stopped a nodded looking cute as heck to Yoongi.

Yoongi held out his hand hesitantly for the younger to take, which he didn't expect him to but did t as a comforter type thing, and Jimin took it.

Their hands fit together perfectly and Yoongi could tell just how nervous Jimin was from his small, shaky, sweaty hands.

He walked Jimin to his office in silence but Jimin didn't know that it was Yoongi's office only seeing Min on the door as Yoongi opened the dark room.

"Yoongi hyung I don't think we should be in here." Jimin said tightening his grip to try and stop the elder.

"Why shouldn't we? Your interviews happening in here?" Yoongi said innocently before sitting down on the couch pulling Jimin down to sit with him.

Yoongi knew Jimin didn't know his interview was with him but he thought it was for the better because he could find out more this way and it's not like he didn't say it wasn't him.

"So Mr Park Jimin, why do you want to work at a shit hole like this?" Yoongi asked causing the younger to giggle at his sarcastic tone.

"Why do you?" Jimin said back laughing more.

"Don't answer my question with a question Jimin-Ah." Yoongi said cutely trying his best to make the younger comfortable.

"You answer my questions first then I'll answer all of yours. Deal?" Yoongi negotiated getting a "Deal." In response.

"So why do you want to work here?"