One shall rise part 2

"Optimus, have you uncovered any further sign of Unicron's emergence?" Ratchet called.

"We're kinda surrounded," Nova answered, standing beside Optimus.

  "UNICRON IS POWER INCARNATE, AND YOU, THE LAST OF THE PRIMES, SHALL PERISH!"  

"I'll take that as a yes. We are on our way."

"Negative. Unicron cannot be defeated by sheer force. He wants me, Ratchet." Optimus said in his com link. Optimus activated his blasters and his battle mask before looking to his charge. 

  "Send a groundbridge and take Nova back. I will stay behind and hold Unicron off."  

  "What! You can't defeat all of them alone!"  Nova said to him.

  "I do not have time to argue..."  

"No way, I'm not leaving  you with them either." Nova said as she got in her fighting stance and both her hands sparked. Her whole body was reacting to the danger that she was facing. "I'm sticking with you and I"ll take no for an answer."

Optimus vented sharply at her, all too familiar stubbornness. The pulsing under her skin is now regulated into a quick rhythm. It feels weird and unnerving, but it is not negatively affecting her body. The shock is all in her head. But now she is determined to fight with all her power.

'I will not hold back.'

As the clones jumped upon the cliff that Optimus and Nova were on, and the two quickly dispose of them. Nova was blasting lightning and using her TK power to smash them. Vaguely, She take notice that the purple sparks are surrounding her body, but she had attention in protecting Optimus and not getting hit. She may be thicker skinned, but she knows that if she get hit by those moving statues it will hurt..... A lot.

Just as she jumped off the cliff that she was running,  Nova concentrated her TK power to lift her body as though she was floating. She managed to land safely on another cliff before she used her Tk power again to lift the boulder behind her and plummet it at the moving statues. The head crumbles into tiny pieces and the body stands still before it falls forwards. The clone body breaks into chunks of debris, but in that time she was already smashing the head of a different clone. Unfortunately, more Unicrons emerged from every canyon. 

'This is going to be more difficult,'  Nova said mentally, rolling her eyes before blasting lightning at every one of them while Unicron clones came wave after wave until one of them finally shot Nova off with electricity which she was thrown off the cliff. Luckily, her active shield cushioned her from the fall.

  "Nova!" Optimus shouted before he was tackled off the cliff by a clone.  

  The Prime stumbled back into a wall after being crushed by a clone. Another approached the down Prime and got a couple hits before he was blasted away. Optimus held on for a little longer before he was ping-ponged around. He stabbed one in the face and threw him off the cliff before two more jumped up. He fired at them before he was tackled from behind.   

Nova regained conscious as she saw Optimus surrounded by the Unicron manifestations and was about to end him. She run towards them, stretching her right arm and shouted, "Get your hands off my guardian!!!!"

She felt a surge of energy again then an almost unperceivable wave rolled towards all of the Unicrons before the cracks of light appeared and exploded, the ricochets of it echoing throughout the canyon with a defining boom!

Nova's eyes went wide before looking at her hand, "Woah.....What just happen?"

She snapped back to the present when Unicron growled, apparently not appreciating what she had just done, though she didn't even know what she just did. Unicron raised his arm, ready to bring it smashing down upon the girl before a Ground bridge opened and blaster fire stopped him. Optimus glanced to his side and saw the others have arrived.