Prologue

10 years ago

Inside a Mindscape

The teenage girl had no idea what happen around her becoz everything went black. She may have been out of it, but It felt everything. She felt something piercing in her head, almost like it was burning insideShe wanted to scream in pain but she couldn't and somehow her mind ended up somewhere else.

She opened her eyes and was floating in a dark space as she landed in a white platform. She looked around wondering if she's in the border afterlife. Then, all of a sudden a blue orb light that appeared in front of her startled the girl, but not as much as when it began to speak. "So you are the one I sense?" it asked. The voice was deep, but also calming, and almost sounded like more than one person was talking.

"Who are you? " she asked with curiosity.

"I am afraid I cannot reveal to you yet." He answered.

"Then......Where am I?"

"We are inside your spark..."

"Spark?"

"In earth terms, your heart...."

" Why are you in my heart?"

"The light brought me, I saw it shining in the distance...I followed it and found myself here, with you."

" oh. That was my light."

She stared at the white platform and noticed a half is broken. As she placed her hand on her chest. "But my heart is fractured. And now...the little I have left is slipping. I guess it means its the end of my life." She said with a sad sigh.

"You must not give up....there is hope for you."

"How? I mean I can't go back beside my heart is been torn apart."

"Then I will lend you....by joining yours with mine."

"Huh?"

As the orb began to shine brightly causing to brighten the room which blinded her, she was suddenly zapped with energy without causing her pain, flooding over her and she felt a energy surge flowing deep inside her

As the orb began to shine brightly causing to brighten the room which blinded her, she was suddenly zapped with energy without causing her pain, flooding over her and she felt a energy surge flowing deep inside her. When it calmed, she notice the broken area of the platform fills in, even her body is glowing brightly surrounded with light particles. She stared at her body with stunned look.

"Now our spark have touched. Nothing else will slip away. And one day you'll be strong enough to win back the part that already did."

"Why...why did you save me?"

"Becoz I sense a great destiny ahead of you, and I shall help you achieved it."

"Destiny? what do you mean?"  

"You will find out what that means later...For now, I will send you back fully healed and you must live to protect those in need. When you come out of the cocoon of light you will have been granted your power and one day you will learn to unlock it. "

"I don't understand...."

"You will learn when time comes...."

She saw the orb of light began to glow dimly and everything started to fade. "Wait! How am I suppose to know?" She pleaded. "You will not need to; trust in yourself and it will come to you. Take care now.....Till all are one" He said then the blue orb disappeared and she felt like she was about to be awakened. After that, She was brought back from the living.

=====================================================

In the Present, Jasper Nevada (Night time)

Nova Login, A girl with long blue hair past her shoulders and azure eyes. She wears dirty ragged white long sleeve crop top and long leggings with large black hooded jacket over her and worn out white ankle boots. She was lying on the bag of garbage beside the dumpster. She has no memory of her past and she has no idea where she came from or how she got there. All she know is her name but she has a secret; she has powers unlike other people. She has the ability to sense energy, telekinesis and technopathy with her mind and touch. She had no idea how she got them but it was very hard for her to control.

She got up from her place and started walking out to the corner of the alley. She wanders around the street, humming a song (which was the only thing she remembered) and trying to find something to eat until she saw a vending machine beside the market but there was a camera on the street lamp post. 

She made tch sound on her face as she focused on the camera with her mind which made the video malfunction where she wasn't there. She walked towards the vending machine and looked around where no one was watching. She placed her hand on the machine and used her technopathy to get the snacks out which cause it to fritz and willingly dropping some of them. She took everything she can carry as she left the scene.

While eating her snacks along the streets when she saw two girls who was cornered by 3 thugs. she sighed that she doesn't want to be involved but something tells her that she couldn't leave them so She walked towards them as she placed her hood one her head.

1st thug said, "C'mon why don't you come with us?

2nd thug said, "Yeah its going to be fun..."

Two girls were scared to say anything until...

"Hey you three, don't you have some place to be than taunting girls." Nova said which caught their attention.

"Huh who were you suppose to be?"

"Just some girl who is minding my own business when I saw you three losers...."

3rd thug with red band said angrily," What did you call us?" making the girls hugging each other, feeling scared.

"Nothing to say, filthy scumheads. So, I'm giving you a headstart to get lost. one....two...."

3rd thug with red band said, "Thats it punk! your gonna regret of what you say, GET HER!!"

"....three"

Two thugs were about to get her but instead she grabbed one thug as she punched him on the face, and she chose that moment to bring her leg up in a kick which cause the 1st thug to be hit on the dumpster. The 2nd was about to punch her but blocked hit and punched again, hitting him in the stomach and knocking the wind out of him.

The 3rd thug was surprised of what she did so he reached out a pole as he run towards her. The girls screamed in terror until Nova saw that coming as she grabbed his arm and judo-flipped him over her shoulder. The 3rd thug looked up weakly and saw something underneath her hood he never seen. Her murderous look, staring down at him which scared him from the bones. She glared at him and said, " when I said get lost, I meant it.....Now Scram and don't make me break your arm."

The last word of what she said which terrified him as three thugs get up and ran in fear. She turned to the girls, "Next time, don't take the dark alley beside its dangerous at night." as she walked away from them. One of the girls began to mumble each other as they left the alley quickly. Nova got out of the alley and stared at the moon that was shining on her. She said, "Time to see what i can find something else here in Jasper Nevada." as she began to wandered around Jasper Nevada. She only hoped that nothing was about to happen; but that is all about to change