MYSTERIES UNFOLD

The Next Morning

Jack and the others were at base waiting for Agent Fowler while doing some activities. OPtimus was disappointed that Nova was not in the base, Arcee explained that she needs some time to think about it due to her discovery.He was saddened that she would not be remaining close. Ever since the incident, he had gotten accustomed to her constant presence.The loss of it would undoubtedly feel rather queer. After hours, they received a call which Agent Fowler appeared on the screen as everyone gathered around in the main room. Agent Fowler asked, "Prime....do you recall when you told me to do some research about this Agent Reaper? Well, I found some files about her and it turns out she did killed 12 targets from every nation. She was a master of assassin who never leaves evidence. The camera footage also showed that she was able hack through computers and steal classified data and illegal weapons as well. I'm sorry.....it comes to show what Silas said, Nova was a former Agent Reaper working with Mech."

They were shocked to hear what Fowler said. The fact about Nova being Agent Reaper was alarming. OPtimus was disturbed that her charge was once an agent and he couldn't believe she was capable in doing such a thing. Miko said, "WOah, Nova being an Agent......Mind blow." Everyone were startled by the fact except JAck who seems something wasn't right. Arcee notice his expression and asked, "What's the matter, Jack?"

"That's strange.....Silas mentioned she killed 13 targets, why only 12?"

Fowler said, "Well, that's thing....you see 2 years ago, The victim of Agent Reaper who was from New York, was under our protection since he was being threatened and spared."

They got confused of what he said. Ratchet questioned, "What do you mean?"Fowler cleared his throat and explained, "According to our victim......we arrested the ones who threatened him to create a disk that can grand access to any organization. During that night, he told that she came to the steal disk that was suppose to destroy and kill him just to get rid of witnesses. She was about to terminate him until she stopped when the moment she saw his daughter."

"His Daughter?" Raf asked with puzzlement

"For some reason she became hesitant that she spared his life and told her to leave the state before leaving without the disk."

Miko said curiously, "I wonder what made her change her mind?"Jack said realization, "Forget that.....Don't you see, NOva was able to spared his life."

"Still.....she did committed a crime in the past if she might be working with MEch....."

"No she's not."

They turned to see Raf who seems disbelief as he said, "Nova would never betray us. She always helped us all week." Jack turned to him, "I don't wan to believe it either......We just want to know about Nova's past." Miko said, "YOu really think NOva did work for Mech?"

  "I do not know, but maybe we can get answers is from NOva  herself." Ratchet explained looking down at her. OPtimus agreed, "It is our only option." They decided to get NOva to get some answer as they arrived at the constuction site. They noticed everything seems quiet, they head towards to where the cabin. However, all they see is Campy in the seat, crooning sadly. Raf said worriedly, "Guys I don't think Nova isn't here." Miko said confused, "If she's not here.....then where is she."  Arcee contacted OPtimus that she was not in the site that she stayed. 

  "Autobots, roll out and begin a search parameter. Radio if you find any sign of Nova."  He said into the comm link. Ratchet began to notice OPtimus worried look, he hasn't seen him worried in eons. "Optimus...are you alright?" He looked at the medic, worry filled his very being, "Ratchet, we must find her. she's been hurt for far many times and I don't want anything happen to her." Ratchet nodded, understanding now, then began searching through the map.