Shadowzone

Things are back to normal, well, kind off. Megatron is back but the good news they have Bumblebee back. However, Optimus scolded Nova for engaging into the Nemesis which she was told not to be in any missions but that doesn't stop her for trying. The Next day, the base was rather quiet. Ever since Megatron's resurrection, there had been a lull in Decepticon activity. And with no immediate Decepticon threats popping up on the radar, all the autobots had taken to doing menial work, like scouting for Energon, while they waited for the enemies next move.

Nova was sitting on the floor, in front of the couch, petting Campy beside her. Raf was playing video games with Jack. Miko was doing her homework in an armchair to the side. She sighed as she hugged herself thinking about something that has been bothering her today. First it was that dream she had, then her vision going all blue when she was in Megatron's grasp. 'What happened back there? Why was my vision went blue all of a sudden? Could this be connected to my dream? Is my power increasing again? If it is, why is my power acting it up?' Nova thought.

Questions began filling up my head that she didn't notice Optimus staring at her with concern from a distance. She snapped back into reality when she heard a beeping on the monitor. She looked up from her place and listened. Ratchet frowned as he looked at the monitor. "I'd had hoped that my growing expertise on the subject would remain purely academic, but though faint, This is clearly a dark energon signature and it's moving fast." Optimus looked at Ratchet. "Megatron...."

Arcee quickly looked at the two, "Where'd he find more of the bad stuff?" Bulkhead frowned, "What's he going to do with it? Recruit a new army of the undead?" Miko jumped up, looking over at them, "Zombie cons?!"

"We cannot rule out the possibility, especially since Megatron seems to be heading to a familiar site," he agreed though he had his own doubts. It was very unlike the Decepticon warlord to try something that had already proved to be ineffective in the past unless he gained some profit from the move.

Turning, Optimus addressed the rest of his team. "Megatron has barely emerged from stasis, and it seems he's already making up for lost time," he said, but he couldn't help but feel that something was wrong with whole scenario. Surely Megatron couldn't recover that quickly? He may have been a former gladiator from the Pits of Kaon but something just did not add up. Still...he focused back on his team. "Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Ratchet: prepare to roll out."

"Me?" Ratchet asked in surprise.

"If we are dealing with Dark Energon, I may require your abilities. Arcee---"

"Groundbridge operator. Got it." She turned to the screen.

"Go get 'em, Bulkhead! Bring the hurt!" Miko called from the couch. Bulkhead smiled and punched both fists together on top of his chassis. Jack, Raf, and Nova watched Miko intently as she went back drawing. Nova knew that something was up. Call it an intuition or instincts but she know from experience that Miko was never this quiet or uninterested in going along with the autobots. The groundbridge opened and they went through. Miko suddenly smirked and threw her sketchpad and pencils down as she jumped over the couch and began running.

"Making a break!" Jack proclaimed as he began running after her. Nova growled softly as she left Campy side and followed after them. Eventually, Jack caught up to her by jumping down numerous stairs. He ran into the tunnel and grabbed Miko by her arm but broke free and continued running through the ground bridge as they followed.

Once they reached the other side to a rocky area, Miko immediately began climbing a pile of rocks to get the best view of the action. They followed her without hesitation. Nova said mentally, 'Seriously, Doesn't she know she's going to get killed? Not only that I'm going to get in trouble when I was told not to do this again. Well, its this or being at the base.'