Stronger, Faster

Since Bulkhead transcribed most of that synthetic Energon, Ratchets wasted no time in putting the rest of the pieces together, he worked all through the night and day, he was so driven on getting the code cracked. Nova was practicing in her room which was a good thing she's in the lower ground, learning how to wield her arm-blades. After what happened before, Nova was determined to mastered her skills so that she might assist the autobots one day. Campy began dropping empty tin cans on Nova which she sliced them in tow as though there were enemies. He kept dropping multiple empty cans as Nova jumped and sliced them then propel herself with a triple flip and split two cans with one blade.

As she finished, Campy cleaned up the mess by chomping his snacks while Nova retracted her blades, pleased by her progressed. She was about to do her reflexes until she heard a loud thud that echoed the walls. Campy seems to startled by the loud sound. "What the?" Nova said, looked around puzzled.

Nova!"

Nova turned and saw Raf running towards me with panic in his eyes.

"Raf what's wrong?" I ran up to him.

"Ratchet fell and he won't respond."

"C'mon show me." NOva took his hand as he led out the training room and rushed to the medical bay when they got there the medic laid there on the floor lifeless.

"What happened?" NOva asked as he and Nova crawled on him to his face.

"I don't know he was fine a minute ago."

"Hey Ratchet, can you hear me?" Nova said, patted his face. "Ratchet! Wake up." Raf said and shook him. Ratchet started to stir as his optics slowly opened, Nova noticed his optics were green and she simply frowned at that. That wasn't normal. What in the world happened?

Both got off him as he regained consciousness."Ugh, how is it that such small beings can be so loud?" he moaned. 

"Hey! I'm not that loud." Nova said, frowning at him with both her arms on her hips. "Are you hurt? You fell." Raf told him.

"I'm fine...I'm..." Ratchet stopped as he looked as his arms and loosened them up a bit. "I'm more than fine." He announced he then checked his vital statistics. "Ha, energy efficiency is up by 30%, motor functions optimal, heh heh. Any word from the others?" He then asked them.

  Raf and NOva exchanged glances and shook their heads as he walked into the main room and back to the computer like nothing happened.  

'Ratchet, lock onto Arcee's co-ordinates and prepare an emergency groundbridge.' Optimus spoke through the public com.

"I'm locked on. Arcee, decelerate and prepare to return to base." Ratchet told her.

'Save it Ratchet I'm too close! ' was Arcee's response.

"Don't be a fool!" Ratchet said as Arcee didn't answer back, he could only track her movements, "she's hurt." He then announced "man the groundbridge." He told Raf as he sped straight into action.

Nova simply stared at the groundbridge and then to Raf as he was more confused than her. 

"You saw that too right?" Nova asked not really trusting her eyes at that moment.

"Y-Yeah." he said slightly hesitantly.

"Huh." Nova breathed out climbing to the top platform. She pondered that the synthetic Energon has definitely increased his capability way up, but she just hope that there's no physical side effects.

Later, the autobots came back from the groundbridge."What happened?" Raf asked them. "I only saw the glory aftermath. But I hear that the doc was a one bot wrecking machine." Bulkhead remarked.