"No need to get aggressive, Anderson. He's alive and well. In fact, I'd say he's even better than before." Maverick said.

"What did you do to him!?" Carl yelled.

"Nothing much. I may have just..." I heard a shriek and I saw Olive get throw across the room. I gasped when I saw who had thrown her. "reset him." Maverick finished. I gasped. Connor gripped Olive and held her in the air by her throat. There was no emotion in his eyes. 

"CONNOR!!" Hank yelled. Connor looked over.

"Oh. Hello Hank." He said.

"Kill them RK800." Maverick said. Connor pulled out a gun and aimed it at Olive's head. 

"STAY AWAY FROM MY MATE!!" Smoke launched himself at Connor, knocking him over. He stood protectively over Olive. Suddenly, guards came out.

"Finish them." Maverick said. The fight broke out. I took Connor. I knew I could get through to him.

"Connor! Stop! This isn't you!" He attacked he, knife at hand since the gun had been knocked away.

"I am a machine. It's all I've ever been. You waste your time with pointless pleads." He replied, swinging at me. I dodged.

"You lie to yourself! They're lying to you! You're more than that! You have to remember!" He swung at me again.

"Remember what? There is nothing to remember." He countered. I dodged another attack. I wasn't going to fight him.

"Yes there is! You've gone through so much and come so far! How can you just forget about the people who care about you?" I asked.

"Caring for a machine? You aren't even trying to make me laugh." He said. He grabbed me and threw me into the wall. I whined in pain. He attacked me again, but I dodged and pinned him to the floor.

"Connor." He glared at me. "You love her." He paused. "You can't forget her, can you?" He kicked me off off him.

"Enough. You're getting nowhere, mutt." He said. He straightened his tie. "And neither are your friends." I heard a scream. I turned. 

"SNOW!!!" She was hurt and bleeding. Sumo did his best to protect her. While I was distracted, I felt his knife go into me. I gasped. There was nothing in his gaze. I felt tears rolling down my faces. 

"Connor....remember....." I breathed before blacking out.

Carl's POV

I saw him stab Nova. I was stunned. No... He yanked the knife out of her like it was nothing. She collapsed. I was suddenly kicked in the face. I tumbled onto the ground. I opened my eyes and I felt hate consume me.

"Dagger." I hissed.

"Miss me, idiot?" She asked. I glared at her.

"You know what, yeah." I said. I gripped my gun behind my back. "I DID!" I yelled and shot her. She moved and it went through her shoulder. She glared at me. We fought each other. It was a bloody battle. I cut her cheek open and she cut me across my leg. I punched her in the gut and she doubled over. I shoved my knife into her. Her eyes went wide. She looked up at me in terror. Blue blood dripped out of the side of her mouth. I yanked my knife out of her, my gaze cold. She collapsed, all life leaving her body. "Don't go missing us from hell." I said coldly. Suddenly I was pinned against the wall. I gasped as the gripped me by my throat.

"CARL!!" Hank exclaimed. All of the fighting stopped as everyone watched us. I stared at him, tears in my eyes as I dangled there, choking slightly.

"C-Connor..." I coughed out. He glared at me. "P-please....w-we want to help you..." 

"I don't need your help." He said. He gripped me tighter.

"C-Connor....she still loves you...." I said. He paused, looking uncertain now.

"What are you waiting for? Kill him Connor!" Maverick said.

"C-Connor....s-she loves you....she loves you so much that it broke her when she thought you didn't. D-don't do this... I-I know you're in there Connor.... R-remember my s-sister..." I choked out. "R-remember....w-who...y-you are." He stared at me. His grip loosen. I felt him set me down and he looked shocked. He was breathing hard.

"C-Carl...?" I smiled and nodded. "O-oh my god...I-I'm so sorry! I-" I cut him off, hugging him.

"I don't care pal. You're back." I said. He hugged me. 

"I'm....I'm back." We heard a scream of rage.

"WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS WAITING FOR!? SHOOT THEM!!" Maverick shouted to his men. They all looked at him. They dropped their guns.

"Never." One said.

"WHAT!?"

"You're wrong! They are alive! I can't believe I ever listened to you! You wanted to kill Carl! He's never done anything wrong and you would've killed him in cold blood! You're the monster! Not androids!" He yelled. Maverick looked shocked.

"I'll have you all slaughtered..." He growled.

"No." Hank said. "You won't." He had snuck up behind Maverick and had a gun to the back of his head. "Maverick, you're under arrest for attempted murder and several different offences to the law, now put your god damn hands behind your back." He did as he as told, looking like a child who had just been told he couldn't get a new toy. Tears were in his eyes.

"N-no! Why are you helping those plastic freaks!?" He yelled.

"You have the right to remain silent." Hank growled, cuffing him. I smiled. We had finally won.