Chapter 59

(Listen to video while reading)

You stayed on the couch the entire day. Your body was against you. You'd thrown up three times already. There was nothing Connor could do about it. You could tell he felt bad. Connor had asked if it was okay if you rested in his lap. You had agreed to it. Now he was holding you close to  him, gently stroking your hair as you laid there peacefully. He'd laid a blanket over you to keep you warm.

"(Y/n)," You opened your eyes and gave him a smile.

"Hm?" You hummed in response.

"I like this." He said, blushing. You smiled. 

"Like what, Connor?" You asked with a tiny bit of tease.

"I like holding you like this. It's...nice." He said. You sighed happily.

"Yeah." You agreed.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes, Connor?" You asked with a tiny smirk.

"You look really...cute...like this." He said shyly. You blushed. You smiled.

"Thanks baby." You said. You cuddled up to him and closed your eyes. 

"I missed you." He said suddenly. You opened your eyes again, frowning.

"What?" You asked.

"I missed you...so much." He said, avoiding your gaze.

"Oh, Connor." You hugged his waist gently. He held you a little tighter. "I'm sorry. I never meant to leave you for so long." You said. He kissed the top of your head.

"Your alive and your with me now. It's all in the past. I'm just so happy you're still here." He said. You smiled.

"Thank you. So am I." You replied. You continued resting there with him. You felt very relaxed. As much as your body was against you right now, Connor really did make you feel better. You both stayed like that for a long time, until you felt him kiss your cheek. You opened your eyes and smiled. He had pure love in his eyes. You giggled.

"You're perfect." He said. You smiled.

"I thought you were the perfect one." You teased. He chuckled. He kissed you and you gladly kissed back. It was slow and sweet, but full of passion and love. Your felt your heart beating strong against your chest. You smiled a little into the kiss. Connor pulled you closer to him with one arm and cupped your cheek with his other hand. You felt his tongue glide across your bottom lip. You felt your heart beat a little bit faster. You let him in and he held you tighter. Your arms slowly wrapped around his neck. You let out a soft moan into the kiss. Your tongues tangled together as you kissed. Connor moved so he was above you and you were laying on you back below him. The blanket fell to the floor. He used one arm to keep himself up and held you up with his other. You pushed your lips against his just a tad harder. You were both lost in each other. Nothing else mattered. He let out a soft moan into the kiss as well. You were both lost in your own world until...

"Get a room you two." You both broke away and looked over. Ash was leaning up against the wall with his arms crossed, a grin on his face, and one eyebrow raised. "If you're gonna have fun with each other do it where I can't walk in." You blushed insanely and covered your face with your hands. You groaned in embarrassment. Connor was blushing too, too stunned to know how to react. "Good grief. I'm not upset. Connor has my blessing." He teased.

"I seriously hate you right now." You said, glaring at him with your face redder than a tomato.

"And actually-"

"Connor, please don't." You mumbled so Ash wouldn't hear and also preventing him from finishing that sentence. Ash chuckled.

"But on a serious note, you feelin' any better?" He asked.

"I feel gross inside and outside. I need to go for a swim, or something." You said. Ash sighed.

"I won't tell Dad if you obey the rules I give." He said. 

"Really?" You asked with a smile as Connor got off you and you sat up.

"No jumping in, nothing too rough, and you can't stay under the water for longer than a few seconds, got it?" He said. You nodded.

"Got it." He smiled.

"Go cool off sis." He said. You and Connor walked up to your room, changed, and then went out to the pool. You walked in and Connor held your hand. You both swam together. Having fun swimming and giving little splashes to each other now and then. Soon, you need a break. You both swam over to the side where the little ledge to sit on was. You both rested there.

"I must admit, swimming is a very nice thing to do to relax." Connor said.

"It can be exciting or relaxing. I usually do exiting, but today...relaxing is just what I needed." You agreed.

"(Y/n), I'm glad I met you." Connor said, looking into your eyes with a genuine smile. You rested your head on his shoulder.

"I'm glad I met you too Connor." You said.

"I would've never been free if it wasn't for you. Thank you." He said, kissing your cheek. You smiled.

"Well, I would've never been complete without you, so thank you for that too, Connor." You kissed his cheek in return. "I love you."

"I love you too, my precious, beautiful, little sweetheart."