"Soon. And why are you covering up your wrists? I thought you were over that." Was she still self conscious about them? I hadn't known she still covered them.

"Well, let's just say there might be a few that are slightly newr than all of the others." Had she been cutting again?

"Woah, woah, woah. You mean to say that you've been cutting again?!" I was so shocked, I hadn't realized how loud I was shouting.

"Andy, back off. It is none of your buisness, you aren't my boyfriend and you know that." Ouch.

"I get it. But we are not done discussing this. We will talk later." I bet she'll enjoy that talk...

"And there's the door. Grab the blankets and meet us outside." She walks away towards the front door. I apparently have to grab a blanket.

I finally find an extra bedsheet and grab that.

"Hi." When I walk outside, I see my father, an older-ish woman who must be Emily, and then a small little girl with black hair and blue eyes. "I'm Andy."

"Hello. I'm Emily. This is Ember. Ember, say hi to your step brother." I return Emily's hug and then bend down so I'm at eye level with Ember.

"Hi. I'm Ember." She has a sort of deep voice for a 6 year old girl.

"I'm Andy. It's nice to meet you, Ember." She walks up and wraps her little arms around me in a hug.

"I am glad you are okay." At first, I wasn't sure what she was talking about, but she seemed inteligent and mischievious, so she either overheard my dad telling Emily about the past I shared with him, or she is referring to me recently coming home from a trip to loopy ville.

"Shall we go?" Hope started leading us to the park down the road.

When we reach the park, I spread out the blanket and everyone takes a seat. The food is in the middle of the kind-of-circle we were sitting in.

"Andy, how is the band doing? There haven't been amny updates about where you guys are going from here on out." Emily was the first to speak after everyone had started chowing down.

"It's going great. At the end of the week, we are heading into the studio to start tracking and deciding which ones sound the best as a whole record. And there is a super-secret project to go along with everything and that starts being put in to motion soon as well." It was weird talking with my dad and step-mom and step-sister. I was at a picnic with my family... This never would have heppened in Ohio, ever.

"So, how did you two meet?" My dad was questioning me about how I met Hope.

"Hmm, well, Hope. Would you like to explain or shall I?" She points to me because she has a mouthful of food. "She came to one of our shows one night, was standing in the first row. She caught my eye, and I knew I had to know her. Her bright red hair and dark blue eyes pulled me in. When I got closer, I saw something I shouldn't have, and she ran away. After the show, I ran out and looked for her. When I saw her, she was curled up in a ball, leaning against the building. We talked for a half an hour and then hung out after our meet and greet. She ended up staying on the bus with us for a few nights, and when her mom called, I made a deal. Hope stayed with us for the rest of the tour. There were a few accidents along the way, but they got taken care of. And when we got back from our UK tour, Hope and I went to Vegas. I made a huge mistake, and I lost her. After she left, I was broken and in terrible condition. I did things I am not proud of, and that landed me in an insane asylum for 2 years. I am all better now though, and Hope and I caught up with eachother. We'll have to see where things go from here." I look over at Hope and see that she is blushing, big time.

"Wow. What a story. You two have definitely been through a lot together." Emily smiles at us and then at Ember who was over picking flowers.

For the next two hours, we talk, eat, and make memories. Then we all pack everything up and head home.

"It was very nice meeting you Andy. I have heard a lot about you over the years, and I was wondering if I'd ever meet you. Just know, we are here for you now, no matter what happened in the past." Emily gave me a soothing hug and then waved goodbye as she joined my father and Ember.

"Andy, my 21st birthday is coming up. I don't think you ever knew because we hadn't been together a full year. It's a week from today, in case you were wondering." Hope and I were sitting on the couch, watching batman.

"I was not aware of that. I will have to get you something." If she was still the same person as she was 2 years ago, she still hates her birthday.

"Andy, you don't have to get me anything. But since you probably will anyway, just no alcohol. I haven't ever had a drink up until now, and I don't think I want to start now." I hadn't known she planned on not drinking. Ashley will be shocked.

"Okay, no alcohol. But I'm still getting you something. Oh, and can the guys come over? CC said he wanted to talk to us all, including you." I had remembered the text i got before we left for the picnic earlier.

"Yeah, that's fine." I text CC back.

"Should I tell Ashley to bring his own alcohol if he want a drink tonight?" I jokingly laugh at my own question.

"I said I don't drink and I don't plan on it, not that I don't have alcohol." Sneaky woman.

"So you have drinks?" I stare at her with a questioning gaze.

"Of course. I do have gusts over a lot, so I have a plethera to choose from. Would you like to check out everything?" She smirks and starts to get up.

"Eh, I trust you. And Hope?" I have to say it.

"What is it?" She sits up and scoots closer to me.

I turn and look her in the eyes. "Hope, I still have feelings for you. Being away from you made me realise how much I screwed up and I guess what I'm asking is... Could we try us again?"