twenty five - i will

ethan

i roll over in bed, hoping my arms would wrap around allie but as i patted the spot next to me, and opened my eyes a tiny bit. she wasn't there.

i groan, checking the time and it read 6:12am.

the door quietly squeaks open, and allie tries her best to walk in without making sound, until she notices i'm awake, and jumps back.

"what're you doing awake?" she asks.

"i could ask you the same thing?" i respond.

"i went to the washroom." she swallows, "i'm not feeling well."

i sigh, telling her to join me in bed. she cuddles herself up against me and i frown, "period?"

"i didn't get it." she says.

"i'm sure you'll get it some time today." i reply, pressing my lips against her forehead.

we both fell asleep for about three more hours, until my grandma came barging into our room with freshly made pancakes and orange juice. "hurry up and eat, we've got lots to do today."

allie wasn't acting like her usual self, usually she'd dig into food right away, but all she's been doing lately is going to the washroom to pee, or vomit.

"maybe we should take you to the hospital, see if you caught a bug or something." i say, stuffing my mouth with some pancake drenched in butter and syrup.

"no, no— i'm fine." she says, tying her up into a bun. "i'm just not in the mood to eat right now."

i wipe the corners of my mouth, and watch her fiddle with her fingers.

"do you think you might be pregnant?" i ask.

"huh?" allie asks, her eyes widening. "no! are you crazy?"

"i'm just saying!" i exclaim, raising my hands up in defender.

"i'm not pregnant, e." she says softly. "that's impossible."

i scrunch my eyebrows a little. "well i mean, no not really considering we have sex—"

"i'm not, okay?" she cuts me off, sounding frustrated.

i nod, deciding to stop assuming. "okay."

hours after we had eaten and gotten ready, it was time for my cousins rehearsal dinner which everyone left for earlier, in order to help set up. as i was waiting for allie to finish showering so i could go, i figured why not just join her since we're home alone?

i stripped down to nothing, and entered the steaming hot washroom. i heard her humming a song which i couldn't make out, but shook the thought away as i opened the curtain and saw her eyes widen, but her mouth turn into a small smirk.

"mind if i join you?" i ask.

she giggles and pulls me in, wrapping her arms around my neck as she presses her lips to mine. "not at all."

i let the hot water soothe my skin as i watch the soapy water drip down allie's sculptured, bare body. i run the cloth down her arms and watch her enjoy the feeling.

"do my boobs look bigger?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.

i bit my lip, and chuckled. "a little bit."

"i feel so bloated." she sighs.

i pull her body close against mine, and she smirks. "what?"

"you're beautiful, okay?" i say, kissing her nose.

"you just want to have sex." she grins.

"that too." i chuckle.

she presses her lips against mine, before i feel her hand travel down my stomach and wrap around my rock solid member. her wet hands were pumping up and down quickly, before she bent down to her knees and took me in her mouth. i moaned at the feeling, and enjoyed her tongue toying around my tip.

"i need to be inside you, holy shit."

allie stood back up and turned around, putting herself in a doggy style position as she holds her hands against the walls of the shower.

"mmm, that's my girl."

i give her a light smack on the bum, before positioning myself and teasing her. "fuck, ethan."

i slowly insert my whole length inside her, and hear her start begging. since when was allie this... horny?

pounding and thrusting with the mixtures of water and sweat dripping down my forehead, allie's screams were getting louder and shakier. with one last thrust, i pulled out and finished myself off, grunting as the white liquid shot out.

allie's heavy breathing calmed down moments after, and she finished washing herself off before stepping out with me.

"we better hurry up." i wink, pressing my lips against her temple as i give her bum a light squeeze.

about an hour later, allie and i arrived to the restaurant and saw my family all gathering around a table. josie and grayson finally arrived with ellie, who raced into my arms the moment she saw me.

"uncle ethan!" she exclaims.

"hey pretty girl. how's my favourite princess doing?" i ask, tickling her tummy.

"good." she gushes, watching josie walk up to us.

"why don't you give aunty allie a hug?" she asks, motioning over to allie who stood next to me, looking gorgeous as always.

"oh josie, she doesn't have to call me that—"

ellie cuts off allie by reaching out to her and hugging her, "hi aunty allie!"

"hi sweetie." allie blushes, holding ellie in her arms.

"wow, you're a natural." josie winks at her.

ellie smiles, before squirming out of allie's arms to run to grayson, who embraced me and allie in warm hugs.

"we're just trying the food on the menus now.  come sit." grayson smiles, motioning us over.

allie and i sat around the table next to each other, and i introduced her to my cousin, alex, who's the one getting married to his fiancé, erikah.

bowls of soup that were to be served at the wedding were put in front of us to try, and give feedback on. allie swallowed loudly, before turning pale. "excuse me."

"baby, are you okay?" i ask quietly.

she nods, covering her mouth with her hand before rushing off.

josie looks back at me worriedly.
"i'll go check on her—"

"no, no. please stay" i say, excusing myself  "i will."