seventeen - haven't changed

"that's amazing, i've never been to bora bora." i chuckle, pouring myself my fourth glass of wine. i was starting to feel a little buzz. i invited jack over for some drinks, and he was actually a pretty cool guy, aside from his heavenly blessed looks, his personality was awesome.

"you should go sometime, maybe i could even take you." he shrugs, a small smile creeping upon his plump pink lips.

the hours seemed to go by fast, talking to jack took my mind off a lot things, and it felt nice and refreshing, he was such a flirt too.

"maybe." i grin, taking a sip from my glass.

our conversations switched up every 10 minutes, one minute it'd be about our family, and then it would be about which toilet paper we prefer to buy — no matter what we were talking about, it was interesting to me.

"so you're going to jamaica?" he asks.

i nod, "in a week."

"that's great. you'll have a blast." he chuckles, gently placing his hand on my thigh.

i feel my cheeks start to heat up as my eyes wander down to his hand resting on my upper thigh, i bit my lip and smiled, "i don't have to go though, i mean, i'm going with my ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend."

jack smiles weirdly, "that's an odd pair you're going with, don't you think?"

"i do, but she insisted." i shrug. "it's also all free since she paid for me, and she's super kind." i say, gnashing my teeth together.

"well i guess it's worth it since it's free." jack laughs, taking a swallow of his bud light beer.

"what about you? since you like to travel so much. are you heading anywhere?" i ask.

he shakes his head, "i have nothing really planned, besides, i wouldn't know where to go."

"you know, i've always wanted to go to paris france, i bet it's gorgeous. you should go and come back, and tell me how you liked it." i chuckle.

"that's a nice place. i'll think about it." he winks.

i place my wine glass down and run my fingers through my hair to loosen out the curls, jack sits there gawking while sipping his beer.

"you're really pretty, allie." he says lowly.

"thank you. you're not too bad yourself." i smirk.

"you know what? i think i have a different way that you can repay me." he says wiggling his eyebrow.

"and what's that?" i ask.

he smirks, before replying. "by doing this."

the second he finished speaking, his lips were against mine. a spark shot down my body when his lips met mine, i kiss him back passionately as i wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer towards me, his hand rests against my cheek, as he licks my bottom lip for entrance which i gladly give in to, letting our tongues touch.

we both jumped away from each other when we heard a door slam shut. i moved away from jack when i noticed it was ethan, standing lividly in front of us.

"what the fuck is this?" ethan fumes.

i face palm myself before stuttering, "e-ethan, this is jack. jack, this is my roommate ethan."

ethan glares at me when i said he was my roommate, but i shot him my pleading eyes in order to just go with it.

"oh hey. nice to meet you." jack smiles awkwardly.