eight - a mistake

his lips smash against mine. my hands begin to tug at his baby hairs, our lips detach and meet at different angles before he bites my bottom lip, asking for some tongue.

"not here." ethan mumbles against my lips, he grabs my hand and we rush back home, silently. my cheeks were a bright shade of red from our lips making contact. ethan unlocks his car and tells me to get inside.

"but what about my mom?" i ask.

"she won't hear." ethan's lips press against mine and we enter the car. my lip wasn't aching as much anymore, so the pain was tolerable.

i never imagined having sex the night i stab my fiancé, in my parents driveway, in my ex-boyfriends car.

our clothes begin to disappear, layer by layer as i lay my head on the seat. ethan's tongue leaves my mouth and trails down to my neck, the feeling of him on me made me tingle. it felt so right. i missed it. i craved it.

he unclasps my bra, his mouth making a 'o' shape as he sucks my nipples, making me moan in pleasure, "fuck, you're beautiful." he breaths, cupping them in his hands. toying with my left nipple.

"i need you." i breathe heavily, he wraps his fingers inside the loops of my jeans, tugging them off me. sliding my panties down as well.

"you're mine tonight." he growls, his fingers teasing me. i grin, pulling his neck down to meet his lips, my hands fumble with his belt buckle and it finally comes undone, i pull his pants down and feel his bulge through his briefs, rock solid.

"mmm, allie" he moans, biting his lip from the amount of pleasure.

i pull his boxers down and his dick practically springs up, i take him into my mouth, bobbing my head back and forth. his hand wraps some of my hair around it as he moves my head for me, i feel his tip in the back of my throat and i start gagging.

"fuck, you're perfect at blowjobs." he pants, rolling his eyes to the back of his head. "just as i remember."

pressing his lips against mine, we make out passionately before he adjusts his face in between my legs.

his tongue slides against my thighs, making me quiver at his touch, his warm breath hitches against my clit, before his tongue begins to lick me.

i grip the seatbelt buckle in pleasure, ethan puts my legs over his shoulders and enters his tongue inside of me. sloppily licking every inch of me, i can't help but moan.

"ugh ethan. it feels so good!" i let out, i feel him smile as he slips two fingers in, curling them upwards.

"fuck!" i curse, thrusting my hips to his fingers. he lets me ride against his tongue until i reach my climax as he pumps his fingers in and out, the faster i go the faster i orgasm, cumming quickly and letting out a croaky moan of enjoyment.

"you taste so good." he moans, licking my juices off his fingers. i blush as i watch him, he sits up before spreading my legs apart, he smiles. the car wasn't spacious at all, but we managed to make it work.

"ready?" he asks. he reaches into his pocket, grabbing a condom. ripping it open with his teeth, he rolls it on himself and looks at me.

"yes." he positions himself before rubbing himself against my slit, slowly entering to help me adjust to his length. i moan as he slowly goes all the way, he presses his lips against mine and he starts to thrust, my hands wrap around his back, scratching him all up.

"fuck allie, you're so tight." he grunts, nuzzling his head into my neck, sucking hard on my sweet spot.

"fuck ethan, keep going." i moan, i tilt my head back as i feel him speed up, it felt so good i was speechless, moans were the only things escaping my lips.

audible moans slip through ethan's mouth as he penetrates harder, making my orgasm arrive sooner than i thought.

"are you close?" ethan asks, "fuck!"

"faster!" i moan, tugging at his black hairs, "i'm cumming, fuck i'm cumming!"

i feel ethan's warm liquid fill the condom inside me as he pants, enjoying his climax as well. he pulls out and sits down next to me, breathing heavily.

"w-we shouldn't of done that." i stutter, burying my head in my hands.

ethan touches my thigh. "allie, don't say that."

"no, ethan. you have to go." i say, nervously. "t-this was wrong."

"what're you talking about?" ethan's face was full of confusion.

i slip my dress back on as i just wanted to get out of the car. "t-thank you ethan. for being here for me. but i have to go."

ethan frowns with slight anger in his tone. "b-but, allie, we just—"

"i-i know, and it was a mistake." i interrupt him. "please ethan, just leave. i'm sorry."

before he could say anything else, i get out of his car in tears. i didn't know what came over me, but i was an emotional wreck, and not even ethan could make me feel better right now.