Chapter 2: Unfaithful encounter, the beginning of Lucy's troubles

Hehe....here's another update! So how is it so far? I feel like it's not enough. It's not too funny or romantic though....anyways.

Can i pleaseeee ask for 3 votes for another update? Yah? You know, i'd cry if you do...tears of happiness. Pwease. Thanks man!

~Grace (Oops, almost typed Gary)

_______________________________________________________-

Chapter 2: Unfaithful encounter, the beginning of Lucy's troubles

LUCY'S POV

Spending another night with Natsu was hopefully supposed to go well. Happy didn't want to get drenched again and slept on the chair. At least i know he's not gonna drag Natsu over to my bed.

I woke up that morning, ready to feel freedom. I looked to my side and sighed. What was Natsu doing here again?! Happy laughed on the other side.

"It wasn't me this time." he said. Natsu woke up, before meeting my angry face.

"Sorry Luce! But...i couldn't sleep because you were on the other side of the room and you were alone so i thought that...well, and i was cold and you're always warm to me..." he explained, scratching the back of his head.

"I'm letting you go today, only because you didn't screw up yesterday." i said.

"Hey!"

"Hello to you to."

"Can you guys stop flirting? i'm still here ya know."

"WE'RE NOT FLIRTING!"

"Sorry then....well Natsu what would you call it?"

"Eh? Hmm....i'd say it would be making romantic lines to my best friend!" he said cheekily. My cheeks heated up with embarrassment.

"Just get ready you guys..." i said.

"AYE!"

They got to packing and so did i. Afterwards, we left the inn hoping to reach our guild soon. But we....or should i say Natsu, had an obstacle to overcome. The train.

"Lucy, can i sleep on your shoulder?" he asked.

"As long as you don't puke then yes." i said.

"Again, flirting~" sang Happy, before laughing as i began to chase him. Natsu's jolly laughter from behind stopped when he caught sight of the train. A puff of smoke blew out on the side and i saw mechanics there.

"Hey, is something wrong?" i asked the train master.

"Yep, it seems like the ride would be delayed for no less that three hours. I apologize, but maybe you can hang around the city for awhile." he said.

"YES! The force was with me!" cheered Natsu. I glanced at him before thanking the man.

"Well we get to look around again." i said.

"YAY!"

The two idiots used their noses to sniff out a restaurant. And guess who's paying? Obviously me. I followed behind them to see them enter a building. I went in and already found the cook, and two waiters sweat-dropping at the mass number of plates the two had already consumed.

"Twentieths!" called Natsu.

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed. He had already eaten nineteen plates and is asking for the twentieth one? What is he, a monster?! Oh yeah, that's right. He is one.

I sat down, watching them stuff themselves with food and every second, i would check my purse to make sure i had enough.

TIME SKIP