Chapter 12: Guilty and Successful

Hey :) 

________________________________________________

Chapter 12: Guilty and Successful

LUCY'S POV

It was amusing how everyone scrambled to their feet in panic and fled down the hole. Loke did what he had to do, in time. I almost fell face first, but was saved by Happy behind me.

About a few minutes of crawling out, which felt like hours, i had this strong urge to call a register. When everyone was there and Loke fled out, i breathed a sigh of relief.

He disappeared later, and then we all watched the people outside the mansion entering.

We slowly crept away from the house, and then ran full speed. We also found the exceeds on the way, they were living quite the happy life.

"I think here is good enough." said Gray, when we reached the main city. We let out deep breaths that were held, and boy, i was exhausted.

"CIVILISATION!" yelled Sting, which earned him strange looks from passers-by.

"I think we need to talk to Mr.Client." said Erza, who remembered the fact that Sabertooth was asked as well and were not mentioned by the businessman. Everyone headed back to the hot springs villa, to talk.

Along the way, Sting was making friends with me in a strange way. It was all like, 'I'll hold your hand' and 'You're pretty'. I guess Natsu didn't want us to be friends because he broke in several times, and he wasn't the only one. Rogue was involved too.

"You guys are so bothersome." remarked Sting, as he walked faster to catch up to me.

"I'll marshmellow your legs." muttered Natsu.

"Calm down, you lot. You're supposed to be friends. See? He's nice, he's making friends with me." i said.

"Yah, 'friends' you say." said Natsu, stressing on 'friends'.

"You guys fought all the way to the villa." said Gray, "Not your best record, Flamebrain."

He was right....about the villa part. When we entered, we saw the client sitting on a chair in a VIP area in the lounge, sipping his tea and waiting like he was supposed to. Team Natsu went first, with Sabertooth hiding behind us. The man saw us and stood up.

"You guys did it?!" he exclaimed in awe.

"Indeed we did. But you're not getting the information gathered." said Erza.

"What? But that's part of the deal, isn't it?" he asked curiously. Sting, Rogue and the two exceeds stepped out from behind us and gave a sickly smile. The man's face paled.

"Oh, i see you forgot about us." said Sting.

"No no, i can explain! I apologize!" replied the client. We didn't believe him, although to me, he seemed to be telling his true feelings that he could explain the problem. We took a seat before he proceeded.

"And?" asked Erza, asking him to continue.

"When i sent these boys out, they never returned, so i thought they turned tail and left." said the man. Being a good set of wizards, we had to believe him, i mean, Sabertooth's issue wasn't that big of a problem to us.

"Well, here you go. But you might have to pay the two guilds." said Erza.

"No problem, here you go." he said, handing her two bags of jewels; one to Saberooth and the other for us. She handed him the numerous pieces of evidence that he needed. With that, he bid farewell and left.