~Chapter 3~

The first race had came to a close, with (Name) and several others waiting their turn. (Name) anxiously twiddled her thumbs, petrified at who she was soon to face.
"Next race will be Bakugou, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, and (Last Name)!"
'Why All Might!! I thought you were nice!! I've seen what these monsters can do!'
        (Name), like 90 percent of the population, had watched the sports' festival. To say the least, she wasn't looking forward to being pitied against the boy who was chained to the first place pole, and the boy who covered the whole stadium with ice!
      'Okay (Name), just avoid the monsters! Hopefully that girl doesn't make another cannon...'
As (Name) awaited the start, everything seemed to slow down. Each heartbeat loudly resounded through her being. Her costume clung to her figure, steadily becoming soaked in her sweat. The feeling of trepidation ensnared her, causing her to become numb to her surroundings.
Her opponents swiftly passed her; quickly disappearing in U.A's metallic jungle.
Harshly blinking, (Name) was ushered back into reality. The students, whom she was so afraid of, were long gone. The poor girl eating their dust.
She groped through her coat, retrieving a tube of ink. She drank its contents, before activating her quirk.
      Her inky black arm elongated, while her arm was replaced by a sharp hook; (Name) did the same with her other arm. Once completed, she whipped her arm forward; allowing it to hook onto one of the many pipes.
She skimmed through her surroundings, before finding a suitable place for her next move. She swung back and forth, gathering momentum. She released her hold on the pipe. Soaring through the air, she eventually hooked onto the next pipe.
      'Spider-Man, Spider-Man does whatever a spider can'
      (Name)'s 'grappling hook' process continued steadily, eventually reaching a fast pace. Fast enough, that she caught up to her opponents.
And boy...did she regret that!
"DIE!"
(Name)'s arm was harshly encased by a gloved hand. An explosion is emitted, that causes (Name)'s arm to disperse. Inky droplets of her limb rained to the ground.
      "What the fuck?! DIE BITCH!"
      (Name) shrieked. She used her remaining arm to swing away, hoping to gain some distance between them.
      "I don't want to die! Shit, shit!"
      "Get back here, fucker!"
    The chase continues. (Name) desperately searching for anything to hinder her pursuer, while the blond continued screeching curses.
Crash
       (Name)'s eyes widened at the sight before her. An icy incline appeared, with a bi-haired male cruising atop it. Luckily, the blond had flown face-first into it.
      Yet, that collision had no lasting effect on him. The boy pounded forward. Eager to attack (Name).
      "H-he's just like a walker!" (Name) barely dodged  debris, "I-I'm sorry about this!" (Name) clutched the collar of the bi-haired male, and threw him at the blond.

╭      ╮
✫彡 ₪⏳₪ ミ✭  
╰       ╯

"Congratulations on coming in second, Young (Last Name)!"
The tattered girl heavily panted, before bursting into tears. "W-why All Might!! My life flashed before my eyes...! T-those monsters!"
All Might's hallowed eyes widened, "I w-was only assessing your abilities!"
(Name) removed her hockey mask a wiped her eyes, "Alright..."
(Name) rubbed her temples. That was a terrible way to make an impression! Especially since Tanaka's case didn't exactly help her look good...
(Name) wallowed in the corner, spectating the races. She sat criss-cross; attempting to avoid any confrontations with the class. Unfortunately it did not work out in her favor...
"(Name), hey!" A hand clamped onto her shoulder, causing (Name) to tense.
"H-hi Eijirou!" This was the confrontation she feared the most, "It's been awhile, huh?"
"Yep! I've missed you!"
(Name) pouted, "But you haven't bothered getting in touch..."
"Oh...yeah. I've been kinda busy and all..."
"I can tell since you basically rewrote your entire persona...and you dyed your hair." (Name) added, "It sucked being sick! I really missed talking to you..."
"I'm really sorry." Eijirou pumped his fist up, "And I'd like to apologize for Bakugou..."
"Um...the blond that went full Shane on me?"
"Shane...?"
(Name) awkwardly chuckled, "Well...the guy from The Walking Dead that went crazy and tried killing the main character."
"You're still into that show?"
      "Hell yeah! And I see you're still a Crimson Riot fanboy." (Name) flicked the large 'R' that was sewn onto his belt.
        Eijirou's face flushed, "Well, anyways, Bakugou's pretty cool! I'm sure you'll get along well."
"Haha...I don't think he'll like me."
Eijirou sat beside (Name), "Why?"
"Kinda cause. Well, um...I threw that strawberry ice cream boy at him."
"S-strawberry Icecream?" Eijirou hunched over, laughing, "You...you mean Todoroki?"
"Yep...I should really apologize. It was a spur of the moment action."

Published- July 23, 2018