~Hero Information~

(May be updated as story progresses)
Hero Name/ Alias: It
      Quirk: Inkling- User can manipulate ink, and their body; which is made of ink.
Advantages:
Due to her body being made of ink, quirks like erasure, don't entirely work on her. It is able to manipulate her body, but any ability to manipulate other inks is cancelled.
Because of her inky body, It has an affinity for stealth. She can squeeze her body through cracks, and her obsidian skin tone allows her to blend in the dark.
           Drawbacks:
When It's body is manipulated too frequently, she becomes lightheaded and eventually faints.
Certain types of ink are harder to control than others.
When physically attacked, It's body sometimes disperses causing her inky form to scatter about.
             If It's body touches water, her body's ink is diluted, and melts.
      Extra Information: It has several tattoos that she can manipulate with her quirk. Her two Chinese dragons, Guren, Magī, are named after Glenn and Maggie from The Walking Dead.
      It's hero name is reference to Steven King's popular horror novel 'It'.
      It's hero costume has several parts that reference certain Horror movie/ show characters. The most prominent being her hockey mask, which pays homage to Jason Voorhees.
   It's Stats:
Power: 4/5 (B)
Speed: 2/5 (D)
Technique: 5/5 (A)
Intelligence: 3/5 (C)
Cooperativeness: 3/5 (C)

It's Costume (Created by cherryblossomsamurai):

Have any other questions? Comment and I'll answer best to my ability!