~Chapter 2~

Dazed. The only word that could describe (Name) was dazed. She awoke in a cell, with two silhouettes watching her. They both seated themselves on foldable chairs, shadows obscuring their profiles.
"Finally, you're awake."
      "I don't want to play a game!"
      The two figures give each other a look, before one stands. "(Name), we weren't offering the chance to play a game."
      Her (E/C) eyes widen, before she profusely apologized, "Wait, Midnight-san?"
      "You're wasting time, stop this nonsense."
      "Aizawa she's confused, give her some time."
      "Midnight, she doesn't deserve it."
     Midnight heavily sighed, "(Name)-san, my partner over here is Aizawa. We have decided what we are to do with you."
      (Name) slowly nodded, anxiety eating away at her.
      "Instead of arresting you, you will be given the opportunity to attend U.A's hero course. Under Aizawa's and I's supervision. We will have a tracker imbedded on you, and have many of your freedoms restricted."
      "S-seriously?" (Name) spluttered, "T-thank you!"
      'T-thank the skies above! I'll actually be able to find evidence to prove my innocence!'

╭      ╮
✫彡 ₪⏳₪ ミ✭
╰       ╯

"Alright, (Name)! You can do this! It isn't like I'm against the most capable students in all of Japan!" The female bit her lip, pausing her pep talk, "Who am I kidding! Jesus!"
(Name), whom adorned her newly made hero costume, shuffled towards ground gamma; to attend her first hero-course class.
Her costume consisted of a worn trench coat, it's once deep brown color faded; while red buttons and stripes decorated the sleeves and front. Inside her coat were tubes filled with ink. On her waist was a belt which secured a medkit, and smoke grenades.
To top it off, she bore a green baseball cap with inky horns, while covering her face was a hockey mask. The mask being homage to Jason Voorhees.
      (Name) halted her movements in front of the large training grounds. She silently gaped, before slapping her cheeks. "I got this! Hopefully none of them know what happened..."
During the week Class 1.A attended their hero workplaces, (Name) had became an infamous murderer. The news gossiped about the case, while many tabloids faked (Name)'s motive.
Well jokes on them! (Name) hadn't committed any crime, except downloading pirated horror films.
As well as gaining a terrible reputation, (Name) was finally cured of her kissing disease; courtesy of Recovery Girl. Surprisingly, one smooch was enough to rid a sickness that plagued (Name) for months. How anticlimactic!

╭      ╮
✫彡 ₪⏳₪ ミ✭
╰       ╯

Now, (Name) awkwardly fidgeted under her class' gaze; they each ignored All Might's explanation of the their lesson.
      "Today we will perform some practical rescue training! It will be in the form of a race. The goal being me, the victim!"
      A girl with a spiked ponytail rose her hand, "Excuse me, All Might, who is the new student?"
        A light bulb seemed to be lit above All Might's head. He nodded and grinned, "Our newest addition is (Name) (Last Name)! Also known as the hero trainee, 'It'!"
        Murmurs abrupt from the mass of students. Confusion written on each of their faces. Why had their teacher forgot the fact they had a new student? Nonetheless glossed over her introduction!
      "Now to begin our first race, we will have Midoriya, Ashido, Sero, Ojirou, and Ida!"
      The group take their places, and begin their exercise. (Name) meekly watches, still anxious over the stares she received.
      Especially from a certain red-head, a.k.a Kirishima Eijirou. Or as (Name) liked to call him, Eiji.
      'Oh shit...of course I'm in the same class as him..how lucky for me'
      Kirishima and (Name) had both attended the same middle school (as well as Mina Ashido). Both were outcasts, and naturally bonded together. Dull and Boring Kirishima with Creepy and Weird (Name)! An inseparable duo!
      Yet, they grew apart towards the end of middle school. Mostly due to the fact that (Name) had been absent because of he mono.
      Now, (Name) had an awkward confrontation to dread.

Published- July 13th, 2018