"HURRY UP YOU TWO!" I heard Zayn yell from the van and we quickly piled in the van, seeing as a few of the fans had realized we were beginning to leave. I was amazed at how dedicated these girls were. Some even ran on foot after the boys.

* * * *

"Oh my gosh...I'm so full." I said, leaning back in my seat. Niall was right. Nando's was delicious. Everyone had really eaten so much, it wasn't even funny. I maybe had at least three plates. The boys had around five or six.

"This bill is going to be huge." Hazel said, looking at all of our empty plates.

"We haven't even ordered dessert yet!" Niall protested.

"Dessert?! After this?! Are you crazy?" I said to him.

"He's not kidding." Liam said, handing him the menu. Niall immediately took it, eyes getting wide as he scanned through the menu.

"Hey! There's carrot cake!" Louis said, pointing it out while looking over Niall's shoulder.

"Just get me some frozen yogurt." Harry said tiredly.

"That sounds good." Daniella piped up.

"It really is."

"Just get the chocolate cake!" Zayn said.

"No! Get the raspberry cheesecake!" I pounded my head on the table as the four boys continued to bicker. Liam was the only normal one. He rubbed my back, laughing at me.

"Does this always happen?" Daniella asked Liam.

"Always." He chuckled. "They argue over the littlest things like who used the last squirt of ketchup and which DVD we should watch at home."

"Aww, poor Leeyum." Hazel said. "Lemme help you. BOYS!" I flinched a bit when she yelled. The boys immediately silenced. Hazel like rarely ever yelled, only unless she was really mad or annoyed. "We're getting the stupid raspberry cheesecake!"

"Yes!" Niall pumped his fist, pleased he won his argument.

"Why?!" Louis, Zayn, and Harry pouted.

"Because! I'm sure Goldilocks could make us some cake! Not to-"

"Don't. Say. It." I said, glaring at her. She smirked, pressing her luck. "Don't say it Hazel. I will kill you."

"It'd be juuuuust right." She said, sticking her tongue out at me.

"You're dead."

"COME AT ME BRO." The boys bursted out in laughter once again and I just continued glaring at Hazel. She started to hide behind Daniella, but Dani knew better not to mess with me, and blew Hazel's cover, scooting out of the way.

"Really?! You just had too!"

"You love me, hun!"

"Shut up." I said, and everyone laughed a bit harder. The cheesecake came and I must say it was pretty big. We all took a few slices, but I wasn't really that hungry so I took a little one. I picked at it lightly. It really was delicious. Liam had asked me if I was all right, being the gentleman that he was. He must've noticed me like this. I just said it was nothing and just a bit tired.

"I know it's something, Addie, but that's all right." He kissed my forehead lightly.

I froze a bit and looked up at him. No one had ever been able to read me like that, or did I just make it that obvious? "H-How did you know?"

"I have a sister, Addie. I know these things." Liam said simply, take another bite out of his cheescake.

I leaned on his shoulder, far to tired to notice the heavy glare Niall was sending Liam's way.

******************************************************************************************

Ooooh! Nialler's jealous! XP Drama, drama, drama!

Gosh I'm tired. Ugh. Finals tomorrow. Ewwwww. I just pray that One Direction will burst in the door and take me away so I won't have to take them! >.

Ummmm....No ideas for a cast so feel free to give me some ideas. I was thinking about Sara Paxton for Adelaide. Do you remember her from Aquamarine or whatever that movie was about that mermaid girl? Yeah, her! LOL Umm but yeah. I'm tired. Blech. I took a nap and I thought I'd feel better and like the heavens would part and opera music would play and little birdies would sing because I'd feel so rested lol but I'm the total opposite. I'm seriously nodding off at the computer right now.

*****Sara Paxton on the side if you were wondering what she looked like and were too lazy to Google her lol*******

Love you all lots! STAY AMAZAYN. :D xx