"So, how are we going to get out of here?" Niall asked, looking around the classroom. I noticed we were in the biology lab. The beakers and shelves of chemicals gave it away. There were glass windows, but they looked really strong. We couldn't run out into the hallway. We'd be killed out there. Daniella walked over to the glass case that was holding a fire extinguisher. She unlocked it and pulled it out, waving it a bit.

"We could use this to break the windows?" Daniella waved it a bit, a smile on her face. Only Daniella would want to do something like that.

"We'll pay for it then." Harry said.

"As long as we go to Nando's, I'm cool with it." Niall said and we laughed a bit as Zayn took the extinguisher and began to ram it into the glass. Niall had pushed me away from the window protectively, and I melted a bit on the inside. Eventually, cracks were made and getting bigger, and bigger until finally, the glass shattered, shooting all over the place. Zayn sputtered out a ton of curse words under his breath as he backed up behind Liam.

"Scared of some glass, Zayn?" He teased.

"Shut up." Zayn had a light smirk on his face. "Ladies first?"

"All right then, Lou. Up you go!" Harry pushed the eldest boy a head, only to receive a playful glare from Louis in return. He boosted himself up, crawling up through the window. I watched in horror as he practically threw himself over, making weird noises as he fell. Did I mention we were on the second floor? I heard moaning and groaning as we all rushed over to make sure he was all right. My eyes widened, seeing Lou with a lifeless expression on his face.

"Louis?!" I yelled, and soon the others joined in.

"Is he all right?" Hazel asked.

"LOUIS?! DON'T MESS WITH YOUR HAZZA BEAR!" Harry screamed, sounding as worried as ever. He jumped down, landing next to his Boo bear, desperately shaking him. "Louis?! Boo Bear?"

"Oooh, I don't think arms are supposed to bend that way..." Daniella mumbled.

"Is his leg behind his head?" Liam asked, squinting. I narrowed my eyes at Louis, seeing a corner of his mouth turn up. He was trying not to laugh but failing miserably. Finally, he bursted out laughing, right in Harry's face.

"HAZZA YOU WERE THE WORST!" Louis said, laughing in his face still. Harry pouted, punching Louis' arm. "Oww...."

"You deserved it."

"Aww, come on, Hazza!"

"No, Boo Bear. You scared me!" He turned his back to Louis.

"Shield your eyes children. Larry Stylinson is about to get real." Niall said.

"Oooh! I'm gonna tell Megaaaan!" Liam sang and Louis looked up as scared as hell. Megan was Louis' girlfriend.

"NO! DON'T YOU DARE, LIAM JAMES PAYNE!"

"Oh, but I dooo, Louis William Tomlinson!"

I laughed softly as everyone jumped out of the window, stumbling a bit but landing safely. It wasn't that high, but it was pretty high to me. Niall and I went last, mostly because I was scared. I don't know how Hazel and Daniella just jumped like it was nothing.

"Addie, I'll catch you." Niall said, looking up at me. I bit my lip and nodded. I trusted Niall. I really did. I climbed out the window slowly and hopped down, feeling weightless only for a few seconds. When I opened my eyes, I found myself in Nialler's arms, holding me bridal style. "Told you." He whispered into my ear and gently put me down. I gave him a grateful smile and he winked at me. "Now let's get out of here."