The Vulture stepped out of the cockpit, shutting the door with a soft slam as he did so. The man took off his mask, letting the mask depressurize before he completely tore the thing off and placed it to the side. He was still holding something, but he shoved it into his jacket pocket.

It was showtime, and it was Alison's time to step up and do her job as a hero. Scrambling up to sit on one of the easier crates at a higher distance, Alison let her feet dangle over the edge of the crate, kicking her feet as she did so. She seemed bored, ticking her head from side to side in synchronization with her feet.

The action drew the attention of the Vulture, who was walking down the opposite aisle. His quick smile molded into an expression of irritation and annoyance. "I didn't realize that there'd be a stowaway on this little flight." He sighed, walking away from the crate he was placing a hand on.

"And I didn't realize that you were going to make it out of that little quarrel with Spider-Man." Alison cocked her head to the side, eyes locking with Adrian Toomes'. He seemed a little unnerved, almost caught off guard by Alison. But a man like this was always prepared, and the small falter he let slip was over in an instant.

"We can't always get what we want, and your poor pal Peter, well, he may have walked into the trap that he never saw coming." Toomes shrugged, letting his arms throw out in a longer shrug. "But the real thing that shocked me about old Pete was that my daughter's Homecoming date would be Spider-Man. Or, for another shocker, that a super villain intent on kill you would come to my workshop the night before last and tell me who you were, underneath that mask."

Alison's breath hitched, causing her to stop her playful kicking against the crate. Absinthe really knew how to mess up her night in the worst of ways. And always cause some sort of drama. "That would be unfortunate." She kept her cool, still keeping eye contact with the man, a calm stare now replacing the fear.

"If it had actually happened."'

It was a small lie, one that would try to convince Alison that not everything would end up being Absinthe's fault.

"Believe me, my shock at finding out that Liz's great sophomore friend from Yearbook, a more unknown girl in Midtown that had transferred from Carter after freshmen year, good choice by the way-" Toomes added, beginning walk towards the crate Alison was standing on, "Was the loud mouthed and bold small town hero that had foiled my plans in D.C? And helped our old pal Pete at the ferry? It was an unpleasant surprise to say the least, Miss Marnell."

"Well, I suppose that identities don't really matter." Alison snorted, slightly unnerved by the description of herself and the haunting look that Vulture was giving her as he spoke. "After all, you won't have much time to expose my identity- or Peter's, for that matter- because you'll be in jail before the night ends." She took off her mask, throwing the visor to the ground. "No need for any disguises anymore." Ali quipped, giving him a flat look back.

All of a sudden, the plane started to blare an emergency alarm noise, the light panels on the side of the plane flashing red. Alison looked at the panels, realizing with a soft smile Peter had made it out of the trap that Vulture had stuck him in. "Guess your good pal Pete got himself out of that sticky situation you were talking about earlier." Alison breathed in, sucking the air through her teeth in pity.

"Got himself out of it?" Toomes laughed, looking up at Alison with a amused glance. "Why, he just got himself into an even deeper mess." Finally reaching the crate that Alison was sitting on, he yanked the girl down from her spot, quickly letting her fall.