four

04|| partying, partying, yeah! partying, partying, no!

"Well, this party should be interesting."

Midtown High Party House, Queens, New York, April 2016-

"Alright, so, a party." Alison rubbed her hands together, seeing the party sprawled out in front of her. "First part of the night is booze. Where's the keg and where's the red solo cups?" She looked at the sprawl of the party in front of her, people mingling in the space around her.

"Keg and solo cup?" A girl appeared by Alison's side, Lexi already replaced by a new girl. "The keg's in the kitchen. Last time it was by the pool, and everyone was soaked by the end of the night. Someone might of drowned." The girl shrugged, taking a sip from her own solo cup.

"Cool." Alison nodded, looking at the girl with a sense of confusion. Ah, she was probably drunk, and wouldn't remember this in the morning. Alison would probably remember everything that happened the next morning, as her accelerated metabolism almost prevented her from being drunk. Almost. "Mind leading me over there and telling me your name?"

The girl glanced over at her, offering a shrug and a gesture to follow her. "Name's Jess. Jess Cabelo. I'll be your guide to this Midtown party, as you clearly aren't from our school." She weaved her way through the crowd, pushing the making out couples and drunk students aside. "I said my name, now you say yours."

"Alison Marnell. Carter High, normal partier, honors student, and freshmen." Alison introduced herself, resisting the urge to shove a drunken couple against the wall. She might of been a little bit buzzed already from car booze Lexi kept in her car, yes, but she wasn't as buzzed as Lexi was drunk.

"Well, that's uncommon." Jess remarked with a shrug. "Normally freshmen are too much of a goody-two shoes to get buzzed or drunk at a party, yet alone go to one of the biggest parties of the year. It's like a before finals party before we stress and get high off of caffeine."

"I'm immune to caffeine, I've had it too much." Alison yawned, finally making her way over to the keg in the kitchen. "But booze? I can say for a fact that if you are upset-" She took a red solo cup and started to fill it from the keg- "You can never have enough." The cup tapped off, and Alison took a sip of the beer.

"And I can't argue that." Jess laughed, taking another sip of her beer. "Now, let me introduce you to a few of my friends, people who I'd like to think won't remember you- and you won't remember them- in the morning." She slapped Alison's back in a playful manner, wrapping her arm around the freshmen from Carter.

And as Alison left the area of the kitchen and walked into the ruin of a backyard behind her, she had no clue that her life was about to get a whole lot more complicated and weird then she ever wanted it to be.