twenty-one

21|| pool dips and ditching the kids

"Just a normal day, taking a dip in the pool while kicking ass and following criminals

"Just a normal day, taking a dip in the pool while kicking ass and following criminals."

Pentathlon Hotel, D.C., October 2016-

"Come on!" Liz swatted Alison with her towel. "You've been taking forever to find your swimsuit!" She screeched, almost tackling Ali.

"I know! I know!" Alison pushed Liz away, digging deeper into her suitcase. "I put it at the bottom of my bag!" She kept digging, eventually finding the maroon bikini.

"Aha!" Alison whooped, throwing out the swimsuit. "Give me two minutes, I promise. I'll be ready."

Liz nodded. "I'm raiding the candy bar while we're waiting. You better hurry." She laughed, walking over to the small kitchen counter.

Alison rolled her eyes. "Your bucks to spend, not mine." She threw her arms up, walking into the restroom.

She quickly slipped on the swimsuit, throwing off her oversized sweater and washed out jeans. Alison tugged down on the suit, it being slightly revealing.

Ali bursted out of the bathroom, swiping an oversized Midtown high blue sweater off of Liz's bed. "I'm ready now!" She glanced over at Liz, who was just opening the door.

"Good." Liz grinned, carrying a bucket of candy. "Cause I was about to ditch you in the dust. Come on, we've gotta sneak all the way around the bend."

Alison gave Liz a devilish look, raising her eyebrow at the senior. "Sneaking out of the hotel room? Sounds like a plan to me." She ran to the edge of the doorway, Liz holding the door open.

Liz pushed Alison out the door. "Oh my god, let's go. The other kids are waiting." She threw her towel over her shoulder, and held the ice bucket filled with candy with both arms.

Alison looked out the hallway, the other kids waiting there. "Oh-" She looked breathless at the other kids. "Hi guys." Ali waved meekly.

"Sup Ali!" Flash whooped from the back. "Are you joining us at the pool?" He was wearing no shirt, unlike the rest of the guys. It made it kinda awkward, like he was trying-but failing- to pick up girls.

"Am I in a swim suit?" Alison fired back at Flash, looking at him annoyed. "Yes, yes I'm joining you at the pool."

"Flash, you really need to learn how to pick up the clues." Abraham laughed, pressing his little bell for comedic purposes.