six

06|| the man with a plan- and a hot bod

"Now get in the van and shut up before I actually gag you with duct tape and bind you to your seat with the seatbelt

"Now get in the van and shut up before I actually gag you with duct tape and bind you to your seat with the seatbelt."

France, April 2016-

"Why are we doing this?" Alison hopped out of the van that was their mode of transportation. After the plane, Clint had rented out another white van, although he hadn't told the French car renting company that it probably wouldn't come back.

"I mean, I get that you're going to Siberia or something to stop some crazy assassins, but what does me knowing hand to hand combat do with anything?" She asked, her feet landing on the gravel like road that the van had pulled onto.

They were in a remote French town, one that looked like a small farm town that was straight out of Heidi or Sound of Music. Completely wrong country, but the same exact vibe. The place was complete with an old rustic town square, and fields of lavender flowers surrounded the farms.

Currently, the group was in front of one of those large lavender flower fields. The wind was blowing at a nice breeze around the field, the lavender brushing together in soft patterns. It was a nice area to stop and stretch your legs at, and, apparently to Clint, to train a 15 year old how to fight.

"Because, I'm not just gonna leave you on a flight back to New York. That is, unless you don't pick up on fighting. Then maybe I'll consider just throwing you on a plane back." Clint shrugged, taking off his black leather jacket.

"Great." Alison gave him a pointed look, shrugging off her own brown leather jacket. "But I'm pretty sure that I can't learn combat in a dress that was supposed to be for a high school party." She retorted, trying to find an excuse to get out of hand to hand combat training.

"You can deal. Wanda wears a corset every single time she goes on a mission that's formal. I'm sure you can learn to fight in a dress." Clint dismissed, giving Ali the same pointed look back. "I've found from my wife- and kids- that a women's willpower can overrule a man's. Especially on take out night."

"So superheroes actually do have lives! And they order take out too!" Alison exclaimed with fake shock, sarcasm dripping like venom in her voice. "Wow, the things that you learn when a superhero kidnaps you." Brushing off the gravel from her clothes, Alison walked towards Clint, fake clapping as she did so. "Kudos to you, kidnapping a heavily drunk teenager in the middle of the night."

Clint shoved Alison towards the soft area of the lavender field, shaking his head as he stopped at a spot. "Come on, get into stance." He motioned, looking over at Alison. He paused as he realized that she probably wouldn't know the SHIELD standard stance. "It means,"

"Yeah, yeah, I know the stance." Alison shifted her feet to mimic the stance of a normal SHIELD agent. "My mom taught me a few things when I was a kid." She blew a piece of hair out of her face, prepping her fists for a mimic of a fight.