twelve

Chapter 12

Why is love so confusing? I don't know if I like luke. Am I gay? I dont know if i am? Of course I would know. Wait do I?

All these questions going through my head as I walked around the park.

I guess I'm staying with Luke. I don't even want to see my bitch ass father. His name is forbidden!

I looked around curious on what others are doing. I see a couple holding hands while having a picnic.

I groan knowing I wouldn't have that. Even if I was gay or not. No one will love me. You might be saying but Luke loves you no he doesn't. He's just messing with me. I'm just a other one of his idiots.

I almost tear up still seeing the couple.

I get up and walk out of the park.

I walked to Luke's house and knocked on the door. Luke's mum opened it.

"Hi I'm Michael" I said waving at her. I'm guessing Luke already told her about me staying because she said it will be Ok and let me in. I give her smile when I see Luke running down stairs.

"Your home!!" he squealed before giving me a bear hug.

"haha hey" I said chuckling and still trying to breathe.

"Mrs. Hemmings thank you for letting me stay." I said giving her a smile.

"Your welcome Michael your like my other son. I already have these two." She pointed to Luke and his brother Jack who was fighting his way through a box of cookies.

I give a warm smile and walk over to Luke.

"Hey Luke can I ask you something? "

"Yeah sure" he said making his way up stairs. I followed him and sat on his bed.

"you know the assignment we had to do when we first met?"

"yeah" he said sitting next to me.

"I just wanted to know, well how you are like? Like basics" I said looking at my shoes.

"Ok, um well ... um...can we talk about this later?" he looked like felt he uncomfortable about this.

"Yeah ok sure." I said turning away hoping I didn't make him too uncomfortable.

"um how about we play some video games?" I asked changing the subject.

"haha you game geek. Sure" he chuckles to himself and goes over to his game rack. He picks up a game and pop it in the system.

"What game is it?" I asked when he gave me a controller.

"Mario Kart "

(A/N: I Don't know why Mario kart I just put what ever. really didn't decided wat game. Ok keeping on reading sorry! <(ˍ ˍ*)>)

"ha I'm going to beat you!" I said sitting next to him on the floor in front of his T.V.

"ha your on!" he scoots closer to me and puts his head on my shoulder.

I think I love you I though to myself while looking at Luke. He looks like a cute child instead of a man whore honestly.

Luke notices me looking at him.

"What?" he said looking at me.

"nothing" I said while picking my player. I should have said something damnit! I thought to myself.

Watt pad was attacking stupid so here's chapter 12 hehe bye peeps !✌