five

Chapter 5

hi I'm just a girl who loves Calum Hood

I come out of the principle office with yellow ticket stating 'valuation of skipping class' in my hands. I groan and go get my lunch.  This time I don't have to sit next to Luke.

I see Ashton, I walk his way saying hi.

"hi Ashton "

"Hey Michael um I'm not going to sit with you today. I'm going to talk to that girl over there." he said rubbing that back of neck then pointing to a very pretty girl with beautiful light brown hair.

"haha ok Ashton see later." I said waving goodbye. he waved at sat next to the girl.

"well Michael  you're alone hmm how about I read a book." I said out loud. I grab my book out of my bag and flipped to my bookmarked place.

I finish reading a few more pages when someone grabbed the beanie off my head.

"hey!!" I yelled fixing my hair.

"I'm just getting my beanie back." After I'm done fixing my hair I see Luke smiling with his beanie on.

I give him a look. He smiles while looking at the ground. He looks like he decides to sit with me.

He reaches over and sits next to me. Putting his arm around me.I scoot away from him. But he just scoots closer. I let out a sigh and take a bite out of my apple.

I spoke first "you know you are very annoying. " I said putting my apple down.

He dramatically gasps. "Me annoying? haha your funny. " he said taking back at what I said.

"yes you." I said getting some insults ready in my mind.

"whatever." he said rolling his eyes.

Then I remembered. "thanks to you I got a ticket for skipping class" I said annoyed it was his fault for making me late then dragging me to skip class.

"why your welcome sweet cheeks." he smiled while fiddling with his fingers.

I narrow my eyes at him when he said 'sweet cheeks'

He opens his mouth to say something but instead he sang something.

"I'm right here. When you gonna realize that I'm your cure, heartbreak girl." he sanged to me. My eyes widened and I can feel my face burning red. He notices and laughs. I let out a groan and put my head on the table.

Why is he with me? Why me? What did I do? There are million of people he could be with right now but instead he's with me.

I let out a pout. I pick up my book and put it in my bag. I grab my bag and put it over my shoulder. I pick up my tray and go throw away my thrash.

Luke followed me I just glare at him thinking he might do something.

"Bye sweet cheeks" he gave me a peck on the cheek then left. I stayed there in shock on what he just did.

I get the thought out of head and walk out of the cafeteria.

____________________________________

________________________________________________________________________

Me and Ashton were walking along a familiar dirt path road that we take to get to our houses.

"Hey Michael do you want to go to a party with me? You don't have to if you don't want?" Ashtom spoke with his hands in his pockets.

I thought for a minute. "sure" is all I said. I'm not really the type of person who goes to parties. But I went just for Ashton.