three

Chapter 3

The bell ranged signaling that school was over. I rushed putting my books in my bag. I walk out the class and out the front doors of the school. Since Ashton is my ride I wait for him.

After a few minutes I see Ashton walking down the school's steps and walking over to me.

We walk to his car where it's parked in the front parking lot. We both get in. Me in the passenger seat and Him in the driver seat of course. He fiddles with his keys and gets the right one and starts the car. Greenday blasts in the car making me jump.

"haha sorry about that." he says turning it down.

"it's ok I like Greenday anyways." I said giving him a smile.

He smiles and gets out of the parking lot  driving away.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ashton pulls into my drive way of my house. I thank him for dropping me off and he ways goodbye.

I fiddled with my keys trying to open the door. I finally get the right one and walk in throwing my backpack on the near by couch. I yelled I'm home even though no ones here. My brother will be here soon so might as well make the kill time by myself useful.

Even though my father is a alcoholic he still has a job.

My father became a alcoholic after my mother died because of a heart attack. Her absence haunts me everyday.  Especially when my father tells me my mother wouldn't have liked it when I do something wrong.

what to do? What to do? I told myself trying to come up with something. I looked at my phone then at my guitar.  Maybe I'll sing a little.

I grabbed my guitar and put it on my bed. I sat down on my bed and grabbed by guitar and started strumming.  Then I started to sing.

♪I'm right here

When you gonna realize

That I'm your cure

Heartbreak Girl ♪

I keep on singing when I swore I heard a rock hit my window. I ignored it and went back singing. Then I heard a another hit. Irradiated I went to check what it was. I unlocked the window and pushed it up. I almost fell out my window to what I saw.

"Hey Babe miss me?" the boy asked.

"how the fuck do you know where I live?!" I asked terrified.

"haha One I lived down the block. Two I saw your 'friend' dropping you off so I wanted to pay a visit." he said with a 'ha I'm your worst nightmare' look.

"well bye" I said with a 'why are you still here' look.

He squints at me and walks away. WTF?! 

"I'm right here. When gonna I'm you cure. Heartbreak girl." He sang walking down the street.

I face palm. I hope he isn't going to sing that it's my song anyways not his. I let out a pout and decided to play Mario Bros.  I set up my Wii and put in the game CD.  I press start and chose Mario of course. Wait I need snacks first. I paused the game, and I hurry down stairs, almost tripping over my own feet. I got what ever that was snack related and hurry back up stairs.

I set everything on my bed.  I open a bag of candy and shove it all in my mouth.I I throw the bag to a unknown spot and grab the controller and press start.

HERE WE GO! Mario said all happily.

Yeah here we go. I said thinking on how Luke is coming into my life and possibly going to change it. In a bad way of course.  Great another living nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

idk i just had to add mario idk y
<(ˍ ˍ*)> hehe love ya!

                                      -Nat the Cat