seven

Chapter 7

Luke hemmings equals life

Here I am sitting in a desk fiddling with my pencil while the teacher blahing about something stupid. The bell rings and I shot out the door to my locker.

I put in the combination and I open it. A note flies out and I pick it up. I opened it and scanned the paper. It was a love note. It...it was from Maddie omg OMG! I use to have a crush on her.

I did a little mini dance and read more.

'Dear, Michael I know this is a bit sudden but I just want to say I like you♡ Can you meet me in the cafeteria? I hope you can give me  a kiss and hug.● 3●)see you soon!'

                                    -Maddie

I folded the paper and put it in my back pocket.  I smiled and walked to my next class smiling like a idiot that I am.

+

After class I walked to the cafeteria. I grabbed whatever they had and rushed to get a table. I thinked about how was I going to approach Maddie.

I gathered all my thoughts and slowly walked over to Maddie's table. I came from behind and pecked her cheek and I hugged her.

She got up and shoved me.

"Ewwww what are you doing emo freak?!" she yelled cleaning her cheek with her sweater.

"Didn't you give me this note?" I got the note from my pocket and handed it to her.

She threw it on the floor and stomped on it.

"I don't write like that! ewwww just get away from me!!"she yelled running to the bathroom.

I turned around to see some of Luke's friends laughing at me writing something down on a paper. I squint at the paper which wrote 'idiot ' in the same hand writing as the note.

I realized they wrote it. I feel tears fighting to burst out.  I ran to the bathroom only looking back once. I saw Luke pinning the one who I guess was his idea to do the prank by his collar of his shirt.

I ran to the bathroom shutting the door behind me. Luckily no one was in there to see me. I cried my eyes out in the stall the whole time. I heard someone come in. I sniffed and stayed quiet.

"Michael are you in here?" I unlocked the stall to find Ashton? He looked at me in sorrow due to my red puff eyes. He comes in to give me a hug. I gently cried into his shoulder. He pulled me away to  wipe away the tears off my face with some towels.

"See this why I didn't want to get close with Luke! I knew his goons would have done something.  Luke's just some annoying, absurd, idiotic, bisexual son of a bitch! I just wished he would get out of my life!" I yelled.

"Now I know how you feel about me." I turned around to see Luke with his hands in his pockets. Hurt written all over his face, especially in his eyes.

I opened my mouth to say something but i just closed it. He walks away already looking  depressed.

*Luke's POV *

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN?!" I yelled at James pinning him against the wall from his collar.

"YOU FUCKING STAY AWAY FROM MICHAEL OK? OR I'LL RIP YOU PIECE BY PIECE." I threw him on the floor and headed for the  bathroom.

When I reached the bathroom I stopped when I heard Michael yelling about something to someone.

" See this why I didn't want to get close with Luke! I knew his goons would have done something.  Luke's just some annoying, absurd, idiotic, bisexual son of a bitch! I just wished he would get out of my life!" Michael yelled.

I opened the door to find Michael and his muscular friend looking at me.

"Now I know how you feel about me" I said with my hands in my pockets.

Michael opened his mouth to say something but just closed it.

I walked away at urge of crying.

I can't believe he said that!! I can't believe it!! I rushed out the school and into the parking lot already crying.

+

*Michael's POV *

I didn't bother running after Luke. it would just make things worst.

Ashton walks out without saying anything. I rush out the school building running past the lady in the front who kept yelling at me for leaving.

I ran into the parking lot down a familiar dirt path me and Ashton always take to get home.

I reached my house and rushed in and ran to my room and stayed there the whole day crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

≧﹏≦ I can't even! It was hard writing this.Two many emotions going through my head!!>_<
I know it's a bit short sowy.

Love ya peeps

                                 -Nat the Cat