Epilogue

[Up above is what Oliver looks like now & listen to the song below]

~3 YEARS LATER~

Sophia's P.O.V

It's been two years since everything happened, It took a while to understand what happened. A lot changed since then, We all grew closer and stronger. We have brunch together as a family every Sunday. But today was a special Sunday, it was Oliver's 3rd birthday. 

"Oli! I'm gonna get you!" I chased after him, as he giggled and ran as fast as his little feet could take him. He ran into a pair of arms that have turned into the biggest blessing in our lives.

"Daddy!! Mommy is going to kiss me!" I giggled as I reached up to Oliver and Grayson. 

"Aww I want a kiss from mommy!" I pecked Grayson's lips and Oliver covered his eyes. We both laughed as we made our way over to everyone, we all chatted with each other and laughed like there was no tomorrow. Everything felt perfect at once, I had the love of my life and a wonderful son. 

"I think this deserves a little toast!" My mom said as she got up with her glass in her hand.

"Maaaa! Sit down!" I laughed as she began to be extra, and so she sat down playfully rolling her eyes .

"Sophia...please give us some kind words." I gave my mom a playful death glare before standing up.

"Alright. Can everyone please stand up?" They all nodded and picked their drinks up. I looked over to find Grayson smiling at me giving me a wink. I giggled at his actions, I picked my cup up and began to give my little speech.

"We have been through so much together as a family we have cried,laughed, and loved. When I found out I was pregnant I was scared. I wasn't sure about what I wanted, but I had Grayson by my side. I had all of you with me and that was amazing. I was never sure about anything in my life but I was definitely sure about spending the rest of my life with Grayson. I thank god every day for granting me the opportunity to have Grayson here with me today and everyday for the rest of my life. I am thankful for everyone in this room, But aside from the that... I am happy to announce that Grayson and I are having another baby!" Everyone including Grayson screamed and jumped in excitement, they all hugged us and congratulated us.

I looked over at Grayson to find him smiling and crying tears of happiness, I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you so much Gray, You have no Idea." I looked up at him as he smiled and cupped my face pulling me in for a kiss.

"I love you so much Sophia, We went through so many changes but I am glad to share this moment and a life time with you." He pecked my lips once again before we all continue to talk and enjoy the rest of Oliver's Birthday. 

The End.