Not Again

Alright my dudes! Before I continue I just wanted to say this book is 2 or 3 chapters from ending! Thank you to those who have made it this far and enjoyed it as much as I did! Do you guys want me to make a new one? If so vote this chapter to let me know! Enjoy. 

~ SKIPPING TO THE DINNER REHEARSAL (2 days before the wedding)~

Sophia's P.O.V

Today was a good day for Grayson and I, We were having our dinner rehearsal before the wedding. I walked around with Grayson besides me as we greeted and small talked to our family members introducing them to Oliver.

"Hey Soph!" I turned around to see Leo with Ethan trailing behind her. 

"Leo!I'm glad you made it, Look I am sorry for ruining you and Ethan. It was very low of me and I understand if you don't accept my apology. I am sorry for everything. Will you be my maid of honor? " I looked at her as her face turned into a smile.

"I can never be mad at you Soph, We all make mistakes but Ethan wasn't officially with me at the time. So its all in the past, and I would love that. Where's little Oli?" 

"He's with my mom or Grayson's mom I am not sure but feel free to get a drink its open bar and there's the snack bar over there so help yourself out before dinner." I smiled as I walked away but for some reason I felt like I was being watched. I shook it off and continued greeting everyone. But for some reason I started to feel so uneasy and sick to my stomach. 

I went to the bathroom as I felt my phone buzz repeatedly, I opened it to see 5 messaged from an unknown number.

(xxx)xxx-xxxx

You are so beautiful, I wonder what you look like with all your clothes off.

1 new attachment

I opened the attachment to see a Picture of me laughing with my mom. I felt my blood boil in anger, who the fuck is sending me this shit. I began looking at the other messages that followed after the picture.

Can't believe you are getting married to that son of a bitch.

~~~~~~~~~~

Leave that son of a bitch, I can treat you better babygirl.

~~~~~~~~~

Come with me

~~~~~~~~

Don't Ignore me you fucking bitch, I know you're reading this. Say something to Grayson and I promise you will regret it. Listen to me if you don't want anything to happen to 
Grayson.

~~~~~~~~~

I  closed my phone took a deep breath trying to calm myself down, I looked around to see if anyone was in here but to my surprise it was just me. Yet I still felt uneasy, I washed my hands before walking out to find Grayson. Right as I was about to walk out, Grayson's mom walked in

"Hey honey,  are you okay? You look kinda sick." She asked she looked at me.

"I'm okay, I'm just nervous you know seeing everyone again. And the wedding happening again. I'm just scared you know." I forced a smile.

"Its okay Sophia, women tend to get cold feet all the time. But I know Grayson and You love each other very much. I have never seen Grayson this happy in a long time, Everything will be okay Sophia. Now relax and go have fun, dinner is starting in 2 minutes." She rubbed my back in a comforting manner as she gave me a kind smile.

"Thank you Lisa, I appreciate it. I'll see you out there." I smiled and hugged her quickly before walking out. I made my way over to the table were Grayson and I were sitting, I pulled my chair and sat down. I felt my phone buzz again a few times, just as I was about to open the message Grayson turned over to me.

"Who are we texting?" He said as he kissed my cheek and tried peeking at my phone, I quickly locked the screen and placed my phone down on the table.

"Nobody important, You know those stupid phone company messages." I forced a smile and chuckled as I picked up my glass of wine taking a big gulp. (she stopped breast feeding btw)

"Woah! Slow down Soph, You might wanna be sober for all the speeches." Grayson chuckled as he looked at me.

"Grayson, I need to tell you something." I turned to look at him as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What happened?" He took my hand and gently kissed it to reassure me it was going to be okay.

"I think Mason has been texting me, All these things. I-I d-don't K-know what t-to d-do." I showed him the messages. I saw him clench his jaw and turn to me.

"Everything is going to be okay babe. You think you can stall everyone for a bit? After dinner I will go down the street to the police station and report it. We are going to be okay, don't worry about it." He kissed my forehead and we continued eating before he had walked out. I got up and looked for Ethan, Once I spotted him I made my way over to him.

"Hey Ethan, Ummm I need a huge favor." I whispered as I squatted next to him.

"Hey, What's up? What do you need?" He turned to look at me.

"What can I do to stall everyone? Grayson is suppose to be speaking but he um went home to get me some spare shoes." I semi lied.

"You should sing Soph, its been a while since I heard you sing." I heard Leo say, I glared at her because clearly singing wasn't something I do.

"No! I can't ev- you know what fuck it, I am gonna do whatever comes to my head." I made my way over to the dude in charge of the sound system in here and took a mic. I walked over to the front of the room where everyone can see me.

"Umm..hello Everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying themselves. Grayson was suppose to be up here but I guess he chickened out." I let out a nervous laugh. Everyone semi chuckled

"But in all seriousness he had to step out. But, I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who is here. Thank you all for showing up and for supporting Grayson and I, Lisa and Sean thank you for welcoming me into this wonderful family. Thank you for blessing me with your wonderful son." I looked around the room to find Grayson walking in and smiling at me as he made his way to me. 

"I don't know what I would do without Grayson. He is such a sweet,funny,smart, and loving man. I can go on and on all night but I just want him to know that I admire him and that I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. I love you." I pecked his lips as everyone clapped and cheered for us. 

I can't wait to become Mrs. Dolan