Don't Leave me

[There's lots of P.O.V switching so be sure to keep up with it]

~ DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING~

Grayson's P.O.V

Today was the day before I got to marry the woman I love and adore the most. I was getting ready to head out to my bachelor party that Ethan organized along with a few of our close friends. I decided to call Sophia and just make sure she is okay with tonight. 

I grabbed my phone and dialed her number, I paced around the room as I waited for her to answer, and so she answered after the 2 ring.

"Hi Baby!

"Hey babe, everything okay?"

"Yeah I am currently on my way to the Spa your mom reserved for us. How about you?

"I just finished getting ready, but I just wanted to call in to tell you I love you so much Sophia. I can't wait for tomorrow. " I felt a smile grow onto my face.

"Aw Gray, I love you more and I can't wait to become all yours forever. Now go have fun and don't get too drunk."

"Alright I'll get going, please kiss Oliver goodnight for me. I love you Soph and Be safe alright."

"I will. I Love you wayyyyy more, Be safe too"

"Bye." 

"Bye." I ended the call and made my way over to my closet to get a jacket in case it slightly got cold. When Ethan came in to  my room.

"Hey I'm gonna leave without you, Because I have to pick the guys up. Since I am the designated driver for tonight."

"Alright, I'll meet you over there."

"Alright man, Call me if anything." I nodded as Ethan walked out my room and exited the house. I walked over to my night stand and made sure I had my wallet. I looked around to see if I was missing anything, clearly nothing. I turned my bedroom light off as I walked out of the room and made sure everything was in place before walking out. I turned the lights off and grabbed my keys as I made my way to the front door, I turned on the security system and made my way over to my car.

I turned the car on and began making my way out of the driveway onto the road. I forgot the directions on how to get to the place so I decided to call Ethan.

"What's up,Gray?

"Where was the place again?"

"It was by the Holiday Inn Hotel on ocean Drive." (We all love some fake ass directions)

"Alright, Where are you by right now?" I began driving a little faster once I notice the car behind me was speeding trying to catch up to me.

"I'm already here actually, Even though Aaron took 10 minutes trying to pick a damn shirt. How about you?"

"Well I am barely getting on the Highway, What's the exit number?

"Uhh Hold on." I saw the White SUV speed past me, fucking assholes. I bet half of the people who drive probably stole their license because they can't drive for shit.

"Hurry up dude before I end up missing it.

"Okay! Its exit 57A, Do you see it?" I couldn't see anything since it was night time by now, So I switched lanes to get a better view when I saw two bright lights headed towards me. I tried to swerve out of the way but I was blinded by the bright lights and before I knew it my car collided with the other. Everything was fading out, I looked around to see the air bags popped out and glass shattered. Smoke was everywhere, I couldn't breathe everything soon faded out into darkness.