Oh Baby!

Unedited

Grayson's P.O.V

It's been 3 weeks since we announced our engagement along with the pregnancy to our parents. Today we get to find out the gender and have our baby shower.

My thoughts were disrupted when I heard my phone ring.

1 new message

I unlocked my phone to see it was a message from a private number.

(xxx)xxx-xxxx

Want to save your pretty little fiancé, meet me at Greenwood Lake. We can settle our business. See you Tonight at 7pm no later.

This had to be her ex mason, but I have to do whatever it takes to keep her safe. I kept thinking of how to play it off when I heard Sophia's footsteps. I quickly hide my phone and act cool, but she came in quickly.

"What are you doing? Are you hiding something?" She said as she came up to me.

"It's nothing babe, you almost ready? To go out for lunch?" I tried playing it cool.

"Almost just need to change babe." She quickly walked over to her closet and began to get dressed. God, even when she's pregnant she's still sexy. That's my soon to be wife.

"What do you think? " she said as she twirled to give me a good look.

"You-" I got up and walked towards her and pulled her in. "Are beautiful. I love you so much Sophia"

"I love you more Gray" she pecked my lips gently before we decided to head out.

-AFTER LUNCH-

Sophia's P.O.V

I had seen Grayson hide his phone before I approached him earlier. He's been kinda off but I suppose it's nothing.

"Are we almost home?" I ask Grayson as I bounce my leg impatiently.

"Yes! We are just pulling up. Wait for me!" He spoke as he pulled into the drive way. We made our way into his house. To find everyone yelling out surprise!

"Oh my god!" I gasp as I look around in Awe. Leo and our moms did such a wonderful job with the baby shower.

"Ready to find out the gender?" Leo asked as she wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

"Yes!" She covered my eyes as she guided me over to god knows where.

"Ready?" I nodded and I look over to see blue and rubber duckies.

"IT'S A BOY! HOLY SHIT GRAY!" I walked over you Grayson to find him wiping his tears. Everyone smiled and took pictures. I walked over and began to greet them and making small talk. After a few hours I had seen Grayson with Leo.

Her face filled with concern then switch to a smile, and her hand was on his bicep. As he nodded and they soon shortly hugged. I couldn't help but get angry and jealous.