"I love that I still have that affect on you." I muse not taking my eyes off her.

The blush deepens," you make it very hard to concentrate."

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I just, I love you.  I don't think I tell you enough how much you mean to me." My thumb rubs circles over her fingers.

She pulls into a parking lot and parks close to the doors before looking at me," you tell me everyday."

"Like I said, not enough, I'm thinking every hour, yeah, that'll work," I glance at the clock on the radio," you're my everything Jessica, my wife, my best friend, my confidante, my world. There's is nothing I wouldn't do for you, and I'll tell you again at 4:15." I wink.

Leaning across the counsel, she kisses me, hand cupping my cheek," just you wait till we get home."

I smirk," why wait?"

"Because I'm not about to have sex with you in this parking lot, now come on!" She places a fleeting kiss on my lips and gets out.

Following suit, I hold her hand as we walk in the activities center, and straight ahead.

Jess pushes the door open and all my friends and family shout," surprise!"

My eyes travel all around the room, blue and pink balloons and party decorations are all over. Everyone is wearing pink or blue.

"Welcome to your gender reveal party baby." Jess beams.

I grin and pull her to me, kissing her," I would be mad that you found out the gender without me but I'm too happy to care."

Walking further into the party I smile at familiar faces: my parents, Jess' parents, siblings, Drew, Roxy, Kat, Jordan, Abby, Oliver, Megan, Declan, Grady, JJ, and Hailey.

Wait Hailey?

"Uh, you invited Hailey?" I raise a brow at Jess.

Her eyes roll," Alex she was once your best friend."

"Yeah I know the very same one who caused our first break up."

"Alex honey," she grabs both my hands," I'm over it, you should be. We're married, with a baby on the way, some high school drama from the past doesn't concern me, now we have to mingle we are the guests of honor."

With that she pecks my cheek and walks away.

So I go mingle, my parents are the first to hug me, momma kissing my cheek and dad ruffling my hair. Ali jumps on me the instant I'm close enough with a squeal.

And one of the last people I speak to is Hailey. I find the awkwardness between us to be almost suffocating but she immediately apologizes. Telling me that she was stupid and irrational. We hug it out.

The food that's served is delicious, some of my favorite dishes. I eat more dessert than I should and shortly after I join Jess at the front of the hall.

"You ready?" Jess asks me as we hold on to a string.

It's attached to a big brown box hanging above us.

Am I skeptical? Absolutely. But I'm so excited.

"Yeah."

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

We pull the string. Pink confetti and balloons fall from the box, slowly meeting the ground around me.

It's a girl! We're having a girl!

I'm not much of a crier but I have to blink back the tears that pool in my eyes.