Trip

Hoseok woke up to the chimes of his alarm clock and turned it off. He felt heat enveloping his body and wondered where it was coming from before looking over and remembering he had taken a nap with Taehyung, who was now breathing gently against his hair, a small smile on his lips.

Hoseok smiled at the soft expression and moved his hand to Tae's chest, shaking him gently to try and wake him up.

The younger boy stirred a bit, opening his eyes and gazing down to see Hoseok looking up at him, his head still resting on his shoulder with a smile on his lips. Taehyung was in awe, this kind of thing would be normal and frequent if Hoseok became his boyfriend. Just the thought of this brought a flutter to his heart and gave him another reason out of a million to confess soon. He wanted to reach out and softly place kisses all over Hoseok's cheeks, eyelids, nose and lips but he knew he couldn't...not yet.

"Are you ready to head to the airport?" Hoseok's question awakened him from his thoughts.

"Not yet hyung", the younger said as he tightened his hold around Hoseok's waist.

Hoseok giggled and snuggled further into Taehyung much to the younger's delight.

"We have to, c'mon I'll help you grab your stuff", the older started getting up, missing the body warmth almost instantly.

Honestly it took all of Taehyung's willpower to not reach his hand out and pull Hoseok back into his side but Hoseok was right, they did have to catch that flight. Going on trips had become so routine that it had gotten boring to him but this trip was special. Not only was he going to see his family that he missed dearly but he was going to go with his most beloved person, Jung Hoseok. He always dreamed of going on trips together as a couple but that's all they were..just dreams.

 Taehyung stared as Hoseok walked around the room collecting articles of clothing and placing them back neatly in his closet.

"Hyung you don't have to do that, I'll clean it up myself after we get back".

The other just shook his head and continued to put the clothes away.

"It's okay, I know these clothes are important to you, it wouldn't feel right to leave them on the floor for three days right?"

Well he had a point. Taehyung bowed his head slightly, acknowledging that maybe it was better to just put the clothes away. Again, he just stared and smiled at how domestic the scene of Hoseok in his room was. It felt right. 

After a few minutes Hoseok turned around, a small smile tugging at his lips, "are you just going to sit there and stare at me? or are you going to help?"

The younger chuckled and stood up from the bed, walking over to where Hoseok was folding the clothes next to his closet.

"Maybe I can do both?" Taehyung said as he moved his face closer to Hoseok, a boxy smiled grin making the older shake his head and playfully push him away. 

_____________________________________________________________

The pair boarded the plane, both quite content that the travel plan had stayed pretty private, there was an absence of the multiple of fans and cameras following their every step. They sat towards the front of the plane in first class seating, enjoying the private atmosphere, big comfortable chairs, and dim lighting.

"hyung you sure you don't want the window seat?"

Hoseok shook his head, outside it was already night time and they both knew they would be arriving in Daegu quite late.