Just Us

"How is everything going? You need any help?" Jimin asked as he saw his roommate packing the last remaining piece of clothing into the already stuffed suitcase. Hoseok always helped him with packing for their trips so this time Jimin wanted to be the one to help.

The other shook his head and zipped up the suitcase. "No thank you Jiminie, I'm all done", and with that he threw his hands in the air and exhaled. In just a few hours him and Taehyung would be leaving for their flight to Daegu.

It had been a few years now that he had visited Tae's home and honestly he felt quite excited. When his mom had informed him that they had already planned a trip months in advance and would be staying for a week he had been quite upset. So upset that the other members kept trying to cheer him up by saying that staying in the dorms for a few days wouldn't be so bad but he hated being alone. Everyone was going to be leaving for their three days to visit their home towns while he was going to stay alone in the empty dorm without the companionship of the members. That's when Taehyung had pulled him aside and told him that he had asked permission from his parents for him to come along with him. He told him he had felt bad and hated seeing his hyung sad. Hoseok remembered hugging him and thanking him from the bottom of his heart.

"What are you smiling about over there?"

Hoseok snapped out of his thoughts at Jimin's sudden question and only then realized he had a smile on his face. The fond memory was something to smile about after all.

"Oh nothing", he said and grabbed onto the strap of his suitcase, bringing to the edge and wheeling it to the doorway. "When do you leave for your flight?"

Jimin looked over from his phone, "I'm just about to leave, the car is waiting for me downstairs".

Hoseok looked at the clock on the wall and sure enough it was time for Jimin to head to the airport, time had gone by so fast.

"I'll help you with your luggage", Hoseok said as he started making his way to where Jimin's bag was sitting on the floor but was stopped, "no thank you hyungie, you should go help out Taehyung who from what I hear is having some problems with his suitcase".

They both stayed silent and sure enough they could hear Taehyung groaning, he seemed to be upset about something.

"You're right".

Jimin nodded and got his suitcase, pulling it by the large strap until the wheels started turning. "I'll miss you hyung, please take care of yourself and take care of Taehyung".

"You take care of yourself too, be safe and I'll see you back here in four days".

They shared a hug and Hoseok watched as Jimin walked out the door. The other members had already left as they had taken earlier flights. Having the dorm this quiet was weird and didn't feel right. Well it was quiet until he heard a low groan from down the large hallway.

Hoseok decided to make his way over to Taehyung's room to see what was bothering him.

"Tae?" he asked as he slowly opened the bedroom door. He was shocked to see clothes littering the entire room. This room was usually a bit messy but this was a whole other level.

The bedroom's owner looked to the direction of his door and hurried over when he saw who was standing behind it.

"I'm sorry hyung, I'll be finished in a bit". He kicked some clothes that were scattered along the floor, kind of embarrassed that Hoseok had witnessed him in this state.

Hoseok started softy giggling at the situation. "Looks like you might need some help".

Taehyung gulped. Oh no. He was glad that Hoseok wanted to help him but at the same time he didn't. He remembered how that whole morning he had struggled to find the right clothes to take on their trip. Usually for any other trip he would just pick whatever was in his closet and it was easy but this time he needed it to be just right, this wasn't just any other trip, this was the trip that he would confess to Hoseok and the last thing he needed was to have less than perfect clothes for the occasion. He was serious. "um-hyung...I dont think-".